6 coaches online • Server time: 06:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Will you run an all elf squad for BBT8?
Heck no. All elves is only six point. I'll always spend all seven points!
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
No way, elves don't play proper Blood Bowl. Dis coach SMASH!
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Sure thing. GW said BB2020 was the passing edition, and elves are my jam!
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
What's BBT8? I'm busy eating my pie!
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 25

razmus

Post   Posted: May 20, 2023 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Not enough elves on the pitch for your taste? Playing elves, and not seeing enough elves to compare yourself to?

We're here for ya.

Reformed from the ashes of E.L.F., E.L.F.II continues the tradition of tracking elf games and handing out awards to elf teams who play a variety of opponents.

Season LXXVIII saw grant85's Black Arc Windcutters as the sole team to complete a cycle (i.e., play a sufficient variety of opponents) and ended the season as our Grand Champions! The_Demon's Forever Born came in second, and Carthage's Dude Elves were third.

Season LXXIX, however saw five teams, Dude Elves, Black Arc Windcutters, That's Alot of 1s, Helf on all Shelves, and Steely Nerves all complete a cycle! With all but the Woodcutters being coached by Carthage, which had him complete a Kondor Kluster! Dude Elves finished the season as the Grand Champions, and suffered an amazing 111 casualties, earning them the Red Badge of Courage as well. Black Arc Windcutters finished the season second, and Helf on all Shelves in third.

It doesn't have quite the energy of E.L.F., but E.L.F.II has the guts. (See, the orcs spread them over there... and over there...)

RDaneel

Post   Posted: May 21, 2023 - 03:23 Reply with quote Back to top

i like to play Orcs, Necro and Undead but this force me to complete the squad with Goblin and Khorne, Khorne in particular is a nightmare the first 3-4 match especially if you chose to hire the bloodspawn, after 4-5 games khorne perform better but you have already lost many games. There are top coach able to manage this I don t know how they do
So in future probably I will consider to use more elf that can be performing at low TV … Dark Elf for sure
 Jump to: