45 coaches online • Server time: 13:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
spelledaren

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2023 - 12:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello. This is an idea for an odd team. It is not made to be used anywhere, but I am sharing it anyway for your amusement. It is not based on any particular thing.

I wanted a team that does something different, and started with the idea of summoning spirits to play on the field. These spirits would be hard to contain, so I thought about a team of strong but unreliable players backed up by the summoners themselves.

0-1 Demon Totem 150k S(GA)
3 5 5+ - 10+ Animal savagery, Disturbing presence, Frenzy, Iron hard skin, Mighty Blow (+1), Stand firm

The summoners can bind one powerful demon spirit into a totem, which can then move around as a player on the field. It is filled with rage and the form seems to shift and scream as it drags itself along the field, laying waste to all it can find.

0-1 Master 85k GAP(S)
6 3 3+ 3+ 9+ Accurate, Cannoneer, Kick Team-mate, Safe pair of hands

The Master can make the ball go most places with hands guided by magic. They can also make small players go mostly anywhere they want...

0-4 Apprentice 60k GP(AS)
6 3+ 3+ 4+ 9+ Accurate

Apprentices are on the field to control the spirits, and have the potential to take good care of the ball.

0-8 The Tormented 50k (GAS)
4 4 4+ - 9+ Decay, Really stupid

The bound spirits, forced to play. They are constantly struggling against the control, and often break free for a moment. They always need to be watched to make them perform the tasks of the game. They have no primary skill choice.

0-16 Dust goblins 30k A(GS)
5 2 4+ 6+ 7+ Dodge, Regenerate, Right stuff, Stunty

The only undead weak enough to be controlled by the summoners´ magic.

RR 70k
Favoured of Chaos undivided (I think)

And that´s it. A team with an awesome amount of strength to be fielded, but doing so will leave them near to useless in action. They also have a reliable goblin cannon, that can move behind excellent road blocks. But their offense is really very terrible.

Hope this brings you a smile today Very Happy

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2023 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I did smile and I approve of fun