25 coaches online • Server time: 08:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2023 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I want to be Squigs! Squigs! Squigs! Please let me know if I need to make a new team, or if my one game team qualifies

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2023 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

@Macavity - Squigs it shall be then! And remember, in Secret League America -- Right Stuff cancels tackle on block, which slightly increases the life expectancy of folks like goblins.

@Sigmar - Got'em.

And I think I've now captured all the team names in that second post. I'll start sending out posts asking folks to join the group soon. Teams not playing in Season Four will be unjoined.

A few more days to get those friendlies in. If all the stunties line up properly, we'll be kicking off a little after 1300 on Saturday!

Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2023 - 08:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Got lucky and got a builder in with my new Skink team.

WTF was I thinking??! Dear god, I almost signed up for a league with a stunty team. Well, I don't typically concede games and retire teams in four turns, so I can tell you, that match sucked. And I'm changing teams.

I've joined with my new Kingdom of Ind team, the Vashtu Serpents.

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2023 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

And Season Four has begun! We have fillers holding the spots for the four teams which weren't quite ready yet... but they'll get swapped in asap.

Good luck and have fun to all!

Skrilla

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2023 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm looking to get started with Fumbbl/online league play, let me know if a spot opens j have a Chaos Dwarf team drafted and ready.
Carthage

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2023 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Skrilla wrote:
I'm looking to get started with Fumbbl/online league play, let me know if a spot opens j have a Chaos Dwarf team drafted and ready.

For context, this is a secret league that uses mostly non-base rosters. I don't think theres anything that stops you from using a base roster, but you'll see stuff in there you won't see almost anywhere else.
If you want a good, normal roster league you should check out the 145 that Razmus also runs
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=3180&op=view
razmus

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2023 - 16:15 Reply with quote Back to top

@Skrilla - Carthage is absolutely right, and the best part is your Chaos Dwarfs appear to have already been created as a 145 Leagues and Tournaments team. I apologize that you'll get it twice, but I'll also send you a PM with the 145 FAQ to make certain you see it. (Under the question, "How do I join [...]?", you've already completed the first few steps, so you're already ahead of the game!)

Jump to: