44 coaches online • Server time: 10:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RDaneel

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2023 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I have carefully read the BB2020 manual and the latest design commentaries and I don't think I found an explicit comment that forbids the use of the "PRO" skill during the kick-off "Blitz!" event.

Tonight I was reviewing a Vampire game and the "Blitz!" event happened during their kicking. A Vampire tried to activate and rolled "1" and he could use the PRO skill to reroll Animal Savagery Roll.

It actually says in the manual that PRO can be used "during the player's activation" but not mandatorily during one's turn, so it is different to "DODGE" for example that to be used the player has to play his one's turn (we know that BLITZ! isn't a turn). So seems all ok and I believe there is no bug. I just wonder if this difference between PRO and DODGE is intentional by developers or if it is an oversight... Do you know if clarifications have been published in the meantime somewhere?
Thanks!

Last edited by RDaneel on Aug 09, 2023 - 00:00; edited 1 time in total
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2023 - 22:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Working as intended, as always.

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2023 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

The client correctly reflects the rules as written.
However, many coaches will agree that GW's distinction between "during the player's activation" (e.g. Pro) and "per team turn" (e.g. Dodge) makes no sense.
RDaneel

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2023 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Klunker wrote:
The client correctly reflects the rules as written.
However, many coaches will agree that GW's distinction between "during the player's activation" (e.g. Pro) and "per team turn" (e.g. Dodge) makes no sense.

+1
 Jump to: