44 coaches online • Server time: 00:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2023 - 04:59 Reply with quote Back to top

1st OFF this is not a COMPLAINT thread, at least I wil not be complaining (until later maybe), I hnestly just don't know what has happened to Tournaments.

I see now that the C Division has Tournaments that used to be in R Division. Does R still have tournaments? Does B Division still have Tournaments? How does C Division Work? Why is the sky blue? And Who is on First?

I have lots of OLD R teams and a few B teams. Do they still have a place they can play? Can they be migrated over to C Division? Some of my R teams basically only existed to play in XFL Tournaments and rarely played unscheduled games.

Can OLD WORLD play in any Divisions other than C? I think I want to try them out. Any good sticky threads on Old World Roster building and Tactics?

I guess that is enough questions to get started.
spelledaren

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2023 - 07:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello!

C is the place for all official stuff, like tournaments. It has both box and open play.

R is basicly dead and your teams are lost. There are some crazy people playing R and doing special events for them.

Old world can play anywhere that includes them?

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2023 - 07:40 Reply with quote Back to top

spelledaren wrote:
Hello!

C is the place for all official stuff, like tournaments. It has both box and open play.

R is basicly dead and your teams are lost. There are some crazy people playing R and doing special events for them.

Old world can play anywhere that includes them?

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

My AG6 Elf with three other +AG Elves on the same team?
My Championship XFL Chaos Team with nothing special about them other than that?
My Orcs that made a DEEP FUMBBL Cup run, normally SUCKED and then got an AG5 Blitzer?
My Human team with the STUPID CONCEPT?
My teams with the COOL concepts?
All of my mediocre and crappy teams?
All the teams I can
t remember very much? ALL DEAD and GONE. OH THE HUMANITY.

Well. Got that out of the way.
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2023 - 09:45 Reply with quote Back to top

There is a plan to allow migrating your old B and R teams into C once redraft is implemented. No ETA though.
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2023 - 10:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Rawlf wrote:
There is a plan to allow migrating your old B and R teams into C once redraft is implemented. No ETA though.

NOOOOOOO!!!!

I just RETIRED MOST OF THEM!!! NOOOOO!!!

No big deal really. I retired al of the crappy and mediocre ones without very cool concepts AND made NEW [C] Division versions of several of them. Some of them were so old that they were built to play in the META of 2 RULEBOOKS AGO. So they had to go.

I don't think I got rid of any of them that were really awesome. IDK
koadah

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2023 - 12:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Catalyst32 wrote:
Rawlf wrote:

NOOOOOOO!!!!

I just RETIRED MOST OF THEM!!! NOOOOO!!!

No big deal really. I retired al of the crappy and mediocre ones without very cool concepts AND made NEW [C] Division versions of several of them. Some of them were so old that they were built to play in the META of 2 RULEBOOKS AGO. So they had to go.

I don't think I got rid of any of them that were really awesome. IDK

If you really can't let that stuff go, We Can Remember It for You Wholesale. Mr. Green

Retired teams too.

Edit: Though the [OL16] Cup runs from the [SL16] ruleset, no [SL16] rosters have actually applied to any of the last three Cups.

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2023 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Honestly, Catalyst, I was gone forever, and I am having so much fun with the Black Box Trophy as a format! Get some new teams and join the fun (also I will win a major someday, just can't figure out how)

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2023 - 01:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
Honestly, Catalyst, I was gone forever, and I am having so much fun with the Black Box Trophy as a format! Get some new teams and join the fun (also I will win a major someday, just can't figure out how)

Aint winning it with a Black Box Trophy squad. Sorry about that but have fun playing in the trophy sprint.

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2023 - 08:57 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
Macavity wrote:

Aint winning it with a Black Box Trophy squad. Sorry about that but have fun playing in the trophy sprint.

Elyod won last tournament with his BBT pro elves. 12 game in iirc ?

https://www.fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&at=&group=3110&p=tournaments&show=59091