13 coaches online • Server time: 05:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Draft League Expansi...goto Post 90+ Custom Rosters!goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Devinence

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2015 - 21:55 Reply with quote Back to top

hi, I often find my self in game buying a bloodweiser babes usually when I am a team of 11 players and keeping them in the game is important but sometimes I have option to get a 2nd babe do you think this is ever worth it and if so in what circumstance ?

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2015 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Are we talking League or R/B? I'll admit I'm far from an expert in this game, but IMHO if you think you're going to get hit that hard that often, you'd probably be better served by a wandering apoth so you can make sure your important players don't come home in a bodybag.

In a league though where every single game counts, it might be more beneficial to grab the second babe to ensure you can win or force a tie, especially as you will likley fight a bit harder in a league than a competitive, even if it's just subconciously.

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2015 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah it can be. I think especially with stunties with a small bench. Stunties remember are prone to getting KOed, so having 2 babes can work well with them.

As most things, it's case by case.
ArthurWynne

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2015 - 13:05 Reply with quote Back to top

For Dwarves too, for something of the opposite reason. They rarely take SIs, but hate being outnumbered.
jarvis_pants

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2015 - 13:09
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

apart from 2 bribes for goblins and a chef for flings i think you would be hard pressed to find better use of 100tv

maybe a loner linemen if ur at 11 players. but even then i think id take the babes to stop the outnumbering on most teams.

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2015 - 13:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Babes are useless in elfball games, 4-4 everyone's had plenty of chances to recover from KOs.

But if you're playing against a bash team, and they kick to you, you're going to get your TD, then there's probably 14 turns of grind with 1 KO roll coming. With Thick Skull, dorfs suffer 50% more cas than KOs, or twice as many against Mighty Blow, you're better with the Apothecary to auto-recover the first BH.