57 coaches online • Server time: 16:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Cindy Piewhistle
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MrCushtie

Post   Posted: May 21, 2024 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Landing:(p12 of the FAQ)
"The player occupying the square is Knocked Down (an Armour roll and possible Injury roll is made against them even if they were already Prone or Stunned). If the player occupying the square is a team-mate then a Turnover will be caused"

I interpreted this as a turnover if you knock down a team mate, *and* a prone player who's landed on takes an armour roll and possible injury roll.

Client is interpreting this as you're knocked down even if you're already down, which is counter intuitive, but *maybe* RAW.

Is this a bug?

Fresh in my mind, after this morning: https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=4547659
Turn 1 2nd half for the goblins, Seventeen Pint Hardman is the goblin who gets landed on, and was already prone before the TTM began

Post   Posted: May 21, 2024 - 17:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I think its the "If the player occupying the square is a team-mate then a Turnover will be caused".
But, hilariously, the FAQ managed to make another interpretation problem that probably needs an FAQ to address.
RDaneel

Post   Posted: May 21, 2024 - 17:08 Reply with quote Back to top

interesting... but was it a turnover in this turn 1 or the coach simple press end turn? Because in the log seems no turnover happened, also because no any player was KO.

regarding your question: My interpretation is that if the goblin team mate prone is hit by his team mate launched and one of two is removed from the pitch there is a turnover independently if one was prone or not so I think your interpretation is correct.

Post   Posted: May 21, 2024 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Why does it matter?

You landed on your own player so it is a turnover.

Post   Posted: May 21, 2024 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

sorry of course if a player is knocked down during your turn a turnover happen whatever is the result of the armour roll. So the turn ended because one team mate was knocked down...
the question is : IN CASE the launched team mate land on one square occupied by an "already knocked down" team-mate (prone or stunned): shall this cause a turnover too?

Post   Posted: May 21, 2024 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

given that it says "the player ... is knocked down... even if they were already Prone or Stunned", i would say yes its pretty clear?
koadah

Post   Posted: May 21, 2024 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

It is a new sentence.

"If the player occupying the square is a team-mate then a Turnover will be caused"

Post   Posted: May 21, 2024 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

sure, but what i mean is, in the second sentence, it refers to 'the player', and in the previous sentence, it defines who that player is, and that player is clearly defined to include those who are already Prone or Stunned.
koadah

Post   Posted: May 21, 2024 - 21:51 Reply with quote Back to top

The posts crossed. I wasn't responding to yours. It seems pretty clear.

Post   Posted: May 21, 2024 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

OH! Sorry!
 Jump to: