33 coaches online • Server time: 13:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Keravin

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2009 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

We just treated everyone we killed like they were an elf. Lots of pent up frustration came out and I have no idea where the chants of "Take that Russo" came from.
G_Force

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2009 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

The Fellowship Ring Matches are now a gogo.

With the One Ring effect Banishing Vanyar ro Mordor in place of the Nine books of Nagash and the way the fellowships finished then come to end of the day the ring of Fire will transfer from Mordor hands to Freeworld while the ring of Air will become tainted by evil passing in the other direction. How the balance of power will tip in this early stage of season 5 is to be decided between the deadmen of dunharrow and the Variags of Khand. One to watch there folks.

GL to you all

Officially the deadline is Tuesday 25th however as I am on holiday and there are no builders between events there's no problem me extending it to my return on the 26th/27th
Stunties will be permitted to play recovery games between events in the interests of giving them half a chance in the Two Towers which i intend to setup during the bank holiday weekend in time for a 1st September start.

Keravin

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2009 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone got any idea when Crazy Lemur is due back as he's been away for 9 days so far?
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2009 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

The Battle for the Ring of Fire is scheduled to take place at 23.00 bbtime tonight.
The fate of the Freeworld has already been decided for this battle; the war of the Elves however is just beginning.

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2009 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

FYI
Mine and Grits game was played a couple of days ago, but the site bombed before it uploaded, I've just uploaded my pitiful result now and I'm sure Grit will do the same when he gets the opportunity... if FUMBBL stays up long enough. Wink

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

Keravin

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2009 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I just thought this was how elves play bloodbowl Smile
Keravin

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2009 - 12:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Crazy Lemur's not been on the site in 12 days so the game is not getting played before the deadline.
Vampy

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2009 - 13:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Boooooo to no fixture!!! Booo!!!!! Surely the Mordor are not afraid of the Freeworld!

Just to let whichever coach comes up against me in the first round of the TT that I am on holiday and back on the 5th September. Vegas baby woo!!!

So pming me for a game before then would be a little pointless Smile

Wonder who the mighty Green Machine will square off against in round 1. Hmm
Gritter

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2009 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

My woodies, champions of the freeworld and now owners of russos ring of fire proved theres only one 'real' elfy team in the LOTR Razz as they bashed the stuffing out of Sera High elves
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=2798808

Green Machine for the two towers ?
With Vampys Orcs braun combined my woodies brains AND braun (24 casualties caused dont lie) surely nothing can stand in our way?
muahahaha
Vampy

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2009 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Except nuffle. I annoyed him recently and he giveth the bad diceth! Evil or Very Mad
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2009 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Freeworld Revival will whoop you soo baaad.
Gritter more than makes up in the nuffle love dept. cos he's a big fat fouler and nuffle loves that. Me? Not a fan, when playing Gritter. Razz

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2009 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm getting bored waiting now... Let's hurry up and get on with the Two Towers... Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2009 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Why would anyone want Russo's ring of fire? Don't you know where he stored it?
G_Force

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2009 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

my BH weekend was busier than i thought, not really had any LotR time at all. day out with the kids tomorrow before back to work on wednesday so it's not gonna be a 1st sept kickoff but watch this space (and your PMs) for further info as soon as i can sort it.

Vampy

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2009 - 18:52 Reply with quote Back to top

When is tt starting? Thought it would have started before I was back from Vegas
 Jump to: