41 coaches online • Server time: 11:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League zombie...goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WG|Dark_Angel

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

FMSTAN wrote:
Angel that is quite rude sorry to say! You would appreciate if i added it? sorry but why should i? if i often go over 4 mins i could see how that is annoying but at only 3 mins a turn IF Its a tricky situation! I will never play a game if im in a rush! You have to remember not everyone can play as fast. I wont enjoy game if i have to rush every turn just to please the other coach.
You could always ask a coach when a game is offered if they play fast!

Why do you feel offended? I haven't insulted you, have I? Neither am I denying you your right to play for 3 minutes a turn, because as you have observed, you may do that. I don't like it though, because it makes finishing the game in under 60 minutes nigh impossible. Therefore I would like to know in advance when people are slow and avoid them before making a game offer. It's not like I have a personal grudge against you or something of the like. I don't understand why you feel butthurt.

Just as you have a right to play for 3 minutes a turn I have a right to avoid you for that.

Last edited by WG|Dark_Angel on %b %02, %2009 - %11:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
Naru1981

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 11:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Fela why should i have to put in my bio that i take 3 mins a turn? if under 4 mins a turn as allowed i dont see a problem. i find it rude being asked to put it so they can AVOID playing me. No need for it. I like to chat in game but wont ask ppl to write in bio they dont talk so that i can avoid them!
lol Woodstock.

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 11:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I see.

I will blacklist you then. You're the first, by the way.
Naru1981

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 11:47 Reply with quote Back to top

in that case i apolagise then it sounded to me a little rude. I just get annoyed when i get asked several times in a game to hurry. I know there are some fast players on here but as a tabletop player i find it harder to go faster.

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 11:49 Reply with quote Back to top

should that bother me? why not put in bio you only want fast games? i play stunty mainly so you should be fine

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 11:52 Reply with quote Back to top

No, it shouldn't bother you. I don't care about you, but I care about my time. This is the only reasonable way left for me to make sure that this opponent, at least, will not eat up another half hour of my time, as you seem reluctant to put up said note in your bio.

At any rate, good luck to you.
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 11:55 Reply with quote Back to top

WG|Dark_Angel wrote:
I see.

Wow, talk about the toys being thrown out of the pram Razz

Better Blacklist me too, I sometimes talk to opponents during my turn Wink
Hogshine

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 11:58 Reply with quote Back to top

DukeTyrion wrote:
WG|Dark_Angel wrote:
I see.

Better Blacklist me too, I sometimes foul indiscriminantly all the time. Especially T16, if you've left me a DP on the pitch. If you don't want me to T16 foul you, you should've tried harder to either kill my DPs before, or get them all ejected.

OMG
Molt

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 12:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Haha too late to edit your comment Duke! quoted!

I just play blackbox as I like the randomness of it, and i'm slow (still quite new). I used to say at the beginning of the game i was a rookie and apologise in advance, but i'm under 4mins nearly all the time now so I don't bother. If someone asks me to hurry however then I explain why i'm slow.

I had one time when they asked me again and I said i'm trying my best! Third time and i told him if he wasn't mature enough to wait patiently he had better concede and give me the psychological victory Smile

the moral is you need to be thick skinned whatever game you play on the internet as people say things they never would in real life - just take DARKANGEL and FMSTAN's little tiff as an example
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 12:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Hogshine wrote:
DukeTyrion wrote:
WG|Dark_Angel wrote:
I see.

Better Blacklist me too, I sometimes foul indiscriminantly all the time. Especially T16, if you've left me a DP on the pitch. If you don't want me to T16 foul you, you should've tried harder to either kill my DPs before, or get them all ejected.

I like to eat cookies during my turn and often get bored towards the end of the game, so I get dressed up as a cowboy and dance around like a loon for 10 minutes before finishing my last turn.

Erm, Hogshine ... are you okay?
bobafettsmum

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Dark Angel, if you are so bothered about the speed of a game why dont you say in your bio that you play fast and want to play other fast players. I dont see why other people should write in their bios to suit you. The turn time on the client is 4 minutes and while I agree that playing on the client is quicker than TT its still the allotted time limit. Perhaps you should spend some of your precious time petitioning for the turn time to be reduced. Wink

DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Molt wrote:
Haha you realise people can edit your comments Duke! but it still looks like you have been quoted!

Yes Molt, I do Wink
koga49

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 12:25 Reply with quote Back to top

looking at your profile dark angel it looks as tho you spend most of your time playing with significant ts advantage against low ranking coaches.
maybe try spending more time finding fair matches.
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Its ok to take a bit longer if you are still learning how to use the client and play the game. But once your used to it you should hurry up a bit as the client does most of the work for you. Also very annoying is if you constantly use your extratime. This extratime is for EMERGENCY!!! and not for even more thinkin then 4 min;-)
WG|Dark_Angel

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 12:38 Reply with quote Back to top

koga49 wrote:
looking at your profile dark angel it looks as tho you spend most of your time playing with significant ts advantage against low ranking coaches.
maybe try spending more time finding fair matches.

orly?

edit:
Quote:
the moral is you need to be thick skinned whatever game you play on the internet as people say things they never would in real life - just take DARKANGEL and FMSTAN's little tiff as an example

...What? Why would I not say what I did in RL? Was I impolite? Not really.

Last edited by WG|Dark_Angel on %b %02, %2009 - %12:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
 Jump to: