11 coaches online • Server time: 04:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Draft League Expansi...goto Post 90+ Custom Rosters!goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ignatzami

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2013 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Artificers, and Undead Flings would be my top two votes.
Crook666

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2013 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Tavern Pact as first, then Tavern Pact and as third choice Tavern Pact. Everyone who loves Stunty should be excited just thinking about the rambling madness, the crazy opportunities of play, the tons of different ways to slaughter the opponent (and yourself) this roster can bring. Try it once and you'll forgot about Goblin Cheaters, try it again and suddenly you'll get bored of other races.

The Tavern pact is like a gem covered in shit that I gathered from a pile of cow feces and gave to Stunty, only because I am generous, wise and I'm working for the best of our beloved Leeg.
MisterFurious

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2013 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:

apart from my bias there are some good ideas in there, but they still need work imo. Naggaroth Fae should be Forest Spirits imo. Chaos Familiars are a must imo but still need work. Clan Moulder is pretty close already and Daemon Engineers could be awesome, leasure seekers could work too, but I don't know of any stunty slaneeshi type thing. The others I am not convinced fit in The World or are just not stunty teams. Just these above have a place in the BB universe imo.

On the Warhammer map, the Halfling territory is right next to the Undead lands, so I thought it made perfect sense for some Halflings to get bitten by Vampires and Werewolves and Zombies and such. Also, there's a surprising lack of Halfling teams and Undead teams in Stunty. Only Chaos Halflings and Strigoyan have Halflings and Strigs are the only Undead type of team so I think there's room for the team thematically.

As for the Pleasure Seekers, I always thought the idea was kinda dumb, but I threw it out there any way because I like Daemonettes, but someone made a very good point that Daemonettes don't really belong in Stunty and I agreed, so I abandoned the idea. I think some people still had ideas for it, though, which is fine with me, but I really don't care about it.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2013 - 22:01
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Mine have only just been added to the list.

I want to do some icons now too because garion's ones look so awesome. I imagine them to look like the stygian dolls from Diablo 2

Last edited by mister__joshua on %b %09, %2013 - %14:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
Garion

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2013 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

MisterFurious wrote:
Garion wrote:

apart from my bias there are some good ideas in there, but they still need work imo. Naggaroth Fae should be Forest Spirits imo. Chaos Familiars are a must imo but still need work. Clan Moulder is pretty close already and Daemon Engineers could be awesome, leasure seekers could work too, but I don't know of any stunty slaneeshi type thing. The others I am not convinced fit in The World or are just not stunty teams. Just these above have a place in the BB universe imo.

On the Warhammer map, the Halfling territory is right next to the Undead lands, so I thought it made perfect sense for some Halflings to get bitten by Vampires and Werewolves and Zombies and such. Also, there's a surprising lack of Halfling teams and Undead teams in Stunty. Only Chaos Halflings and Strigoyan have Halflings and Strigs are the only Undead type of team so I think there's room for the team thematically.

I like the idea of an Undead stunty team of some description i just dont think Undead flings is imaginative really.
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2013 - 22:46 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a 'vote' thread, not a discussion thread. Please discuss teams on the team threads.

And surely you all realize that while fluffing your own team idea may get people to at think about it (however momentarily), it isn't going to influence WhatBall's decisions. So really, the primary purpose here is to prompt people to review ALL THE TEAMS, then vote on those developed by OTHER PEOPLE that you think are deserving.

Thank you.

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2013 - 23:04 Reply with quote Back to top

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-- Winston Churchill

Although to be fair he never visited an internet forum, which may have encouraged him to chose a smaller time period.
MisterFurious

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2013 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:
This is a 'vote' thread, not a discussion thread. Please discuss teams on the team threads.

And surely you all realize that while fluffing your own team idea may get people to at think about it (however momentarily), it isn't going to influence WhatBall's decisions. So really, the primary purpose here is to prompt people to review ALL THE TEAMS, then vote on those developed by OTHER PEOPLE that you think are deserving.

Thank you.

Really? I thought the purpose of the thread was to get people to look at your teams and add them.

I actually don't think any new teams need to be added. I was just responding to the comment I quoted.
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2013 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

i wasn't even aware that Whatball even asked for a vote...

did i miss something?

--j

ImageImage
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2013 - 03:55 Reply with quote Back to top

People are welcome to vote if they wish, but it will probably do little to sway me. I'm interested in all ideas and opinions, but will be extremely cautious about any new rosters. I mentioned somewhere else I know what the first extra roster will be once I'm ready to start working on it. Right now though there are too many other items to consider. Keep the ideas flowing though.

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2013 - 05:16 Reply with quote Back to top

2 girls, one cusp?

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2013 - 06:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, everyone but pythrr, please keep the ideas coming. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2013 - 09:04 Reply with quote Back to top

MisterFurious wrote:
Really? I thought the purpose of the thread was to get people to look at your teams and add them.

As the originator of this thread, I can tell you EXACTLY what the purpose was.

1. To keep the idea of new stunty teams front and center in WhatBall's mind. He's a busy guy, but I'm sure he could use a bit of a nudge now and then.

2. To compile all of the stunty team ideas in one place for easy reference.

3. To provide a bit of 'community input' for any new team decisions. I know WhatBall will make his choices regarding new teams on his own. This thread offers some 'group thought' so his decisions can incorporate, should he choose, some stunty community input. We could all be peeing in the wind here, but I think (based on his tally of the 'Best New Teams V1' thread responses) he at least considers the stunty communities thoughts. Regardless of what his decisions may be, having some group input can only help solidfy his thinking.

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2013 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

4. make sure to allow sigmar to "vote"(in a poll that has zero relevance) for his own teams...

ImageImage
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2013 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Halfling Kitchen Crew (Best Idea IMHO)
Pro Halflings
Artificers
Nauticians
Zapped
Troglodytes

Jump to: