35 coaches online • Server time: 19:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post DIBBL Awardsgoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2014 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think they needed a nerf at all. They were fine . I never heard anyone complain once that either broke a game in the 10+ years they were about. It's not like they were hthark. Also their price trippled. Though that had to be done really as they were moved to inducements. But griff has to have leap it is a huge part of his fluff and has had that ability since 2nd ed.

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2014 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Prince Moron is far better than he was in the old days but lacking dodge so still has his pitfalls.

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2014 - 01:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
Calthor wrote:
I like Setekh. He is pretty sweet.
yeah he's quality. Khemri have very good stars on the whole. Though why the bbrc gave ramtut wrestle instead of the block skill he always had is beyond me.

With St6 and BT and Wrestle, he is the nightmare of every ball carrier.
Beerox

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2014 - 01:19 Reply with quote Back to top

He's not OP, hell look at Hubris, Zara... lots of big time Stars around.

Setekh is a no brainer pickup if you're down 220 or more though. But for a low AG low MA team that hardly benefits from Wizards half the time, he's a much needed inducement to have around.
notbobby125

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2014 - 03:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Khemri do not really have a very good star player lineup. Sinnedbad is decent pick against blodge heavy teams, but is essentially only there to mark up competition against any bashy team. Hack Enslash is an expensive chainsaw, with 7 armor and no protection skills only partially made up by his sidestep. Carpal is weak, has catching skills (Which only the most desperate Khemri coach would ever attempt any pass that isn't a Hail Mary, except maybe for a handoff).

That only leaves three good star players. Ithaca gives you 3 agility sure hands (although this means your most likely going to be scoring with that star player) Setekh and Ramtut.
Semitence

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2014 - 05:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Grod wrote:
Ok Prince Moranion, 10k more but clearly far better? I like Sidewinder with hypnotic gaze for 200k as well.

The difference is what Setekh brings to the team. High Elves have the tools to do what Moranion does in a developed team already.
Grod

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2014 - 05:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Semitence wrote:
Grod wrote:
Ok Prince Moranion, 10k more but clearly far better? I like Sidewinder with hypnotic gaze for 200k as well.

The difference is what Setekh brings to the team. High Elves have the tools to do what Moranion does in a developed team already.

Surely Prince Moranion brings more to a Khemri team than Setekh?

Oscar Wilde
pythrr

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2014 - 06:34 Reply with quote Back to top

he's fine

leave him alone

you bully

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2014 - 06:38 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
he's fine

leave him alone

you bully

+1