12 coaches online • Server time: 06:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gartch

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2015 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

xerode wrote:
Gartch wrote:
Chukka Grotnob (Thrower): I would choose Kick Off Return, except if you have no fast team in your league (but in this case I think playing with a thrower is really meh), in this case maybe leader (but 4 RR is too much, and having to play with your thrower on the pitch when opponent receive is not good imo)

Not sure I get this - are you saying Kick Off Return is a good choice if there's a fast team in my league? The remaining games are Orcs and Norse, plus one I don't know yet as one player dropped out and we need a replacement. Might be Nurgle.

Yes it's what I meant, sorry if it was unclear Embarassed
you face no fast teams in future matchs so I think KOR is not very useful here.
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2015 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

The other advantage of Kick (on the Thrower) is that as a relatively slow team you can dictate where the ball will land more and set-up your defence to take advantage of it.

I am more inclined to suggest Guard over PO because like you I do not like players on the floor, and guard is useful for all your remaining games. PO requires a experience to pull in the same manner as Frenzy is useful but dangerous positionally for Troll Slayers/Norse.

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2015 - 04:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Playing against norse?

Then PO is just that much more of a no brainer frankly.

Guard isn't going to buy you a damn thing against st5 anyway. Unless you have a lot of it. You don't, so adding one more to the mix will not shift the balance in your favor.

PO vs. AV7...

On the other hand...
 Jump to: