48 coaches online • Server time: 23:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Last chance!!! - May...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Claw/MB
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2016 - 21:40 Reply with quote Back to top

How much (rough guess is fine) did the Save Borak campaign raise?

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2016 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:
Now, what I mostly got from that was: Big C is minted, and he wants to buy us all a pony. Just one between us all, that is, not one each. That'd be silly.

I hope 'Big C' is Christers nickname. If it isn't, it should be. Very Happy

I am a fixer. And my services are valued.

Desultory

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2016 - 23:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Given the number of coaches, I am surprised that only 80% of $3000 = $2400 is raised in donations per year. If 300 games per day are played, 1.5 games per day per coach? = 400 coaches per day playing. That's just one day. Not a whole year. If all those 400 coaches gave $7.5 per year that would be equivalent to costs... Maybe my maths is bad.

How many active coaches?

How to calculate a reasonable donation amount: If 300 games are played per day. However many games you average per day/300=x% *$3000 = yearly donation amount? Smile Doesn't take account of freeloaders or time wages.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2016 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Desultory wrote:
Given the number of coaches, I am surprised that only 80% of $3000 = $2400 is raised in donations per year. If 300 games per day are played, 1.5 games per day per coach? = 400 coaches per day playing. That's just one day. Not a whole year. If all those 400 coaches gave $7.5 per year that would be equivalent to costs... Maybe my maths is bad.

How many active coaches?

How to calculate a reasonable donation amount: If 300 games are played per day. However many games you average per day/300=x% *$3000 = yearly donation amount? Smile Doesn't take account of freeloaders or time wages.
]

well, you already said you don't donate, so that's one.

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2016 - 23:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Now, now, Pythrr. He's donated something at some point, has a silver supporter badge. The fact that he's in this conversation means he's interested in giving.

If you're poor like me, you'll do better running a fundraiser. Ranked Amateurs have raised over $300 for FUMBBL over the last two years. JackassRampant has given only a small fraction of that.

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2016 - 00:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Although he probably is minted a large chunk of that hourly rate will be going to his workplace rather than himself. Those employers can be an inconvenience.

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2016 - 00:48 Reply with quote Back to top

...wait. You mean we aren't getting a communal pony?

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2016 - 01:01 Reply with quote Back to top

We have been given the pony. The pony is alive and well, though now retired and living in Jimmy's basement.

(Aw, what happened to the pic?)
Desultory

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2016 - 09:53 Reply with quote Back to top

How many active coaches?