24 coaches online • Server time: 02:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Olesh

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2010 - 22:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet. I would be very happy if that worked out.
howlett

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2010 - 10:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I am so happy that you set up a client, which is already now better than skiJunkies' ever was. There are only a few bugs, which forces the client to crash and only a few skills which need to be implemented.

Thanks for your great efforts and you rise up in my hierarchy of fumbbl-supporters:

1. Angie & Christer (God)
2. Kalimar (Half-God)
3. Falesh (High priest)
4. macavity (bard)
239. community including me (peasants)
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2010 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

How do you get your name on that list of contributers pre-match? I thought it was from bug reporting but I had reported two that have been fixed and I have verified, is there a specific number we need to find and report before we are lucky enough to ourself on that list? Smile
(obviously I know this is the last thing christer, Kalimar et al are worried about, but I was just wondering)

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2010 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Just wanted to remind Kalimar and Lakrillo they are doing a great job. I know the bug list is still lengthy, but you aren't alone. (And you have less game-breaking issues.)

http://www.cyanide-studio.com/forumBB/viewforum.php?f=79&sid=6fe8de501947810bc814a04d138d8045
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2010 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

howlett wrote:
I am so happy that you set up a client, which is already now better than skiJunkies' ever was. There are only a few bugs, which forces the client to crash and only a few skills which need to be implemented.

Thanks for your great efforts and you rise up in my hierarchy of fumbbl-supporters:

1. Angie & Christer (God)

That would be the Devil and God, respecitvely, no?

Devil as in '... But O how fall'n! how chang'd
From him, who in the happy Realms of Light
Cloth'd with transcendent brightness didst out-shine
Myriads though bright: If he Whom mutual league,
United thoughts and counsels, equal hope
And hazard in the Glorious Enterprize,
Joynd with me once, now misery hath joynd
In equal ruin:'
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2010 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

@Garion: added your name to the list for the next version. Must have slipped me. Sorry.
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2010 - 17:20 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
Just wanted to remind Kalimar and Lakrillo they are doing a great job. I know the bug list is still lengthy, but you aren't alone. (And you have less game-breaking issues.)

http://www.cyanide-studio.com/forumBB/viewforum.php?f=79&sid=6fe8de501947810bc814a04d138d8045

About 100 bugreports in 2 days... At least we only get a couple per day now, if all that. And most of those are faulty reports anyway. Wink
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2010 - 18:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm getting a freebie of LE. I think I'll leave it 2-3 months before I load it up and see what it's like, they can fix a few bugs by Christmas, right? Wink

Of course, if it's anything like the last woeful effort (and I've no doubt it will be, there's no evidence to the contrary), it won't impinge on FUMBBL time one iota... Gogo FFB!
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2010 - 18:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Lakrillo wrote:
WhatBall wrote:

About 100 bugreports in 2 days... At least we only get a couple per day now, if all that. And most of those are faulty reports anyway. Wink

That is just the multiplayer server test forum. Did you add the ones from the technical forum too? Wink

Keep up the great work!
zakatan

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2010 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

how come they release an untested crap and people still buy it?

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2010 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Because people see the trailers, go "Ooh! Shiny Graphics!" and buy it. Then the noobs stay there for the rest of their (usually brief and frustrating) Blood Bowl careers, while those desiring either community or superior opponents are brought in by the cultis.. I mean FUMBBL promoters who regularly dominate the Cyanide scene, and most find themselves having fun over here. If anything, I expect the LE to boost the number of FUMBBL players around, as more people disgruntled with the Cyanide game drift over here.

-Blader
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2010 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

zakatan wrote:

That have actually been the trend in games over the last few years. It is not unusual for games to have a patch ready at release-day.
Also the mod-scene has went from releasing betas, to releasing alphas... a thing i don't really agree on. A mod should give a new experience the time it is first played.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2010 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

yup, very true. and very very annoying.

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2010 - 09:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

damn, I fell for it. Now I am wondering why did I buy this game?

graphics are ok, but they dont add anything to gameplay. Interface is still crappy compared to fumbbl. I hope the ffb is finished soon!
Cyrus-Havoc

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2011 - 12:53 Reply with quote Back to top

So now we have been going for a while and I have played quite a few games,
here are a few of my favourite things.

For me probably the best two features are Auto move and being able to label the player Icons with useful notes.

That’s far from all though, I like the range grid and the kick off & throw teammate animations.

The new player Icons are also very good and some of the sounds in particular ‘Raise the Dead’ and ‘Foul Appearance’ are great.

I am sure you all have favourite things!