53 coaches online • Server time: 23:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post It's almost tim...goto Post Claw/MB
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Semitence

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 04:55 Reply with quote Back to top

What happens if one of the top 3 teams parks in prem? Do 3 always stay up, or will you bring in even more from conference?
Tomay

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 05:25 Reply with quote Back to top

4th Place is still relegated. Another comes up from conferences.

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 05:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Gongratulations Stu! Epic Achievement and a great season put together.

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 05:44 Reply with quote Back to top

DrDiscoStu wrote:
But please start referring to me as "The Champ." I might even let Jevouse call me "champ" for short.

Smile Congratulations to The Champ! Great achievement and your game has gotten better and better.

Oscar Wilde
D_Arquebus

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 05:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Grats to "The Champ" Wink Razz

Still surprised it took someone this long to get Orcs over the line though...

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 06:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Good work on winning with orcs, The Champ!
cdwat

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 06:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done Stu! Not just winning it, but dominating the whole division.

Bio template here.
polemarch

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 07:13 Reply with quote Back to top

The folks down in Waikikamukau have been tending the fields and have prepared a wonderful green paddock to host the 2nd every Waikikamukau Festival of Blood Bowl.

The festival is a tournament for young and old, whether the team is green behind the gills or a group of gnarly grey beards wanting to relieve the glory days of LRB4 glory.

The festival is open to all SWL Fringe teams, so long as they are not a current participant in SWL Premier, Conference or Regional divisions.

If you are not a member of SWL Fringe want want to sell your soul to us, then apply. NB. You must be able to commit to playing for a number of weeks over Dec/Jan during the evenings in GMT+7 to GMT+12 timezones.

Want to find out more? ..... POST HERE.
Want to apply? ..... go HERE and click on the Waikikamukau logo to read more.

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 07:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Grats to the Orcs, as rubbish as Orcs still are, +AG clearly patches up all teams, even flings. Not to mention a better coach than I, like most around here. Smile

--

Semitence wrote:
tussock wrote:
Wait, the coach sitting 4th in prem after losing to one of the Elves doesn't think it's a good idea for 4th to go down or let Elves up? Smile

Nothing to do with that. I just prefer hurting big teams, not those that are still building.

I'm also saying letting undercooked elves into prem because they finished 5th best is going to make them less competitive.

I mean it in good humour. Everyone complains about the stuff they're close to, and almost everyone on the side that would benefit them. You might have spotted me in chat moaning about activating the custom rules to help stunties, because I do think it would be more fun for everyone involved with the sort of TV around the place here, 200+ even down in reggies.

But also, I coach a goblin team, and that would help me win more. Smile

Quote:
But yeah, read into it whatever you like. If I was actually concerned with just winning titles do you think I'd build my squad or play them the way I do?

Everyone plays for fun, and it's not as much fun beating up already broken teams miles under you, sure, for one thing they won't stand up and take it on the chin all game.

But the top 6 conf teams this season are all in pretty good nick, especially because 4 dropped last season. Regular turnover should result in stronger teams going up, if anything, as the less good teams in prem get more breaks away from the best.

I haven't seen a good argument for keeping to the CRP rules on stunties, other than I assume to avoid a bunch of special pleading from every man and his dog, which is fair enough.

--

Waikikamukau? That picture is a cow in a river. Mmm, green.

Edit:
Quote:
Sign up here, post here and lets have a great off season blast before SWL starts afresh in 2015.

Might want a link on that, or something? I've got some dark elves could take part.

Last edited by tussock on %b %08, %2015 - %07:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
Samaranthae

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 07:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Big grats to DDS. Just unstoppable this season!
RedMaul

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 08:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats Gingermegs on the prem title. Book those orcs in for the hall of fame!
Dlock

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 11:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done Doc... ooops... sorry The Champ.
Relezite

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 11:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I might have missed a bullet about the 5 prem advance. Is it best record amoung the 3 runner ups or is there a play off or...?
Semitence

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 11:12 Reply with quote Back to top

It'll be 6 up Relezite.
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2015 - 04:20 Reply with quote Back to top

tussock wrote:
Grats to the Orcs, as rubbish as Orcs still are, +AG clearly patches up all teams

So true, I don't know what I would do without my ag4 blitzer squad. That being said, I am thinking of firing one of them, ag4 on a -mv isn't ideal and I already have two of them.

Also, yes it will be 6 up this season as I am parking, but I am also curious how 5 will work in the future.

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
 Jump to: