36 coaches online • Server time: 13:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2016 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:
San Fran vs Houstovania should be getting played tomorrow
Come for the mirror match, stay for the blood

You AFC South/NFC West guys are already on week 3!
FRSHMN

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2016 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, we are some hotshots... fast in, fast out, like with... a well, let's not get into this.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2016 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

FRSHMN wrote:
Yeah, we are some hotshots... fast in, fast out, like with... a well, let's not get into this.

Say no more Wink
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2016 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

We're almost on week 4
Half the games are already done played
Jim_Fear

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2016 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I like Philly's bravado, and believe me, I'm cheering for them, but Blitzburgh with a few hundred K worth of inducements is nothing to sneeze at. Best of luck to both sides.

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2016 - 01:24 Reply with quote Back to top

My money is on the rats. They're skyrocketing in the JRPRs, and can expect a top 5 berth unless they lose to Lizardelphia before Wednesday.

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2016 - 01:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I also like the rats although this should be a classic between two racial rivals.
ignatzami

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2016 - 03:14 Reply with quote Back to top

All it takes is a few good blocks and the rats will be in a world of hurt.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2016 - 03:17 Reply with quote Back to top

ignatzami wrote:
All it takes is a few good blocks and the rats will be in a world of hurt.

Man, this has the makings of a hilarious dicing.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2016 - 06:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm. Only 7 Casualties vs San Dogo. :/ My guys gotta step it up if they're gonna win those kinds of games.

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2016 - 08:23
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

JackassRampant wrote:
Hmmm. Only 7 Casualties vs San Dogo. :/ My guys gotta step it up if they're gonna win those kinds of games.

Keyword = "win"
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2016 - 08:57 Reply with quote Back to top

No answers for AG5 Leap and HMP apparently.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2016 - 15:29 Reply with quote Back to top

We had an answer, just got cold dice at the last moment. Needed to break AV6 with MB, or failing that needed a 2+ and then to break AV5. Didn't get either.

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2016 - 05:51 Reply with quote Back to top

NO ANSWERS!
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2016 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

NBFL Power Rankings Week 2: The New World Order is coming into shape.

1: Miami Krakens (1-1-0). Laying the thump down on the Bulltrots had to feel good. Next week, a beat-up Chicago outfit looks juicy and vulnerable, but will bring lots of inducement cash. This team is terrifying!

2: Green Ball Attackers (1-1-0). The Attackers benefit from a forfeit win this week. Next week, it’s a Minnesota team looking to get their groove back: this should be a challenge for a team that didn’t opt to build fully.

3: Blitzburgh Seers (2-0-0). These guys have snuck out wins against both Cincy and Baltimore, and have the keys to the division car. Next up, Lustriadelphia hopes to slow them down. I’m not betting on it, but stranger things have happened.

4: Detroilet Sewer Lions (2-0-0). Yes, the Sewer Lions are riding high right now after dismantling the Minnesota High Kings. Yes, we’ve seen it before. But we can expect this streak to continue for a bit, as the no-show Jets are up next.

5: Tampa Bowl Smokeaneers (2-0-0). Tampa is looking good with wins over Keg City and New Oaktree. They haven’t lost anybody yet, and are healthy going up against Atlatl for the division lead in Week 3.

6: Jacksonville Pactuars (1-2-0). This team is finally coming into its own, and is a favorite in its tough division. Next up, a rookie San Foulcisco squad that has yet to win or lose a match in 3 tries.

7: Arizona Sinners (2-0-1). The Sinners have spanked a bad team, and gone 1-0-1 against the good ones. About what you expect from a quality squad of Skaven. In Week 4, they get a challenge against Seattle, with divisional consequences.

8: Denvork Bronkorks (1-1-0). J. Anderson alone has racked up 8 Casualties in 2 games. The Bronkorks are averaging north of 10 Cas per game so far. They hope to drop the bomb on a wily Oakland squad in Week 3. It won’t be so easy….

9: San Dogo Chompers (1-1-0). Escaping that Denvork game with a tie has to be worth something. What’s left of the Chompers (their main core is intact, sigh) will get to dance around a Troll-less Keg City squad in Week 3.

10: Seattle Werehawks (1-2-0). One VP behind the Sinners, the Werehawks get to face their rival with the lead on the line in Week 4. They’ll have to do it without Matt Kalil, though: the Titanz broke his neck in Week 3.

11: Indianapolis Crypts (1-2-0). Indy’s somehow holding it together as the wheels fall off. It’s quite a sight to see. A tie against Jacksonville leaves them ready to take on Houstovania in good divisional position.

12: Oakland Elf Raiders (1-0-1). I have a hard time placing Oakland. I don’t blame them much for losing two men on a Fireball, so I’m inclined to call the last game a hiccup. It had better be: a “hiccup” against Denvork next week could be disastrous.

13: New Angryland Bulltrots (1-0-1). Yeah, they got beaten badly. Yeah, Steve Grogan lost a point of AG. But with coach Licker at the helm, the Bulltrots are still a major threat. Next up: a stiff challenge at Buff ’n’ Low, with some beef missing on the NA side.

14: Atlatl ’n’ Falchions (1-0-1). Atlatl is doing a good job of recovering after getting its heinie smacked by San Dogo. Carolina was in poor shape, sure, but they’re good even when they’re down. Tampa is next, and a chance to build up some momentum.

15: Minnesota High Kings (1-0-1). Getting handled by the Sewer Lions did them no favors, but the High Kings are a threat in the NFC North, and for the wildcard. They look to avenge their pride with a win over Green Ball.

16: Tennesse Titanz (1-1-1). The Titanz are a solid, middle of the pack squad so far this year. A “breather” against a hapless (and scoreless) cross-conference LA team is next, followed by a series of divisional challenges.

17: Baltimore Black Anvils (1-0-1). With a win over Weaklington, the Black Anvils showed they’ve got some stuff. With a loss to Blitzburgh, they showed they can be beaten. Next up, they need a win against Cleveland.

18: Malice Cow-Boys (1-1-0). These guys, if they can beat Weaklington in a division shootout, they could skyrocket in the JRPRs. But so far they haven’t really been tested, with a win over hapless Cleveland and a forfeit tie.

19: Weaklington Frailskins (1-0-1). A loss to Baltimore and a win over Cincy: next up, Malice. Oh my. That is a bashy bit of scheduling. So far so good, I guess. They haven’t faced a rival yet, that comes next week vs the Cow-Boys.

20: Cincinatti Bludgeoners (0-0-2). Houston, we have a problem. With losses to two speed teams in a row, I think we’ve figured out how to beat them. Next up: New Yorc (if they show), a slow armor team and a chance to right the ship.

21: Lustriadelphia Pterosaurs (1-0-1). Welcome, Ignatzami, and congratulations on winning your first NBFL game! Like Malice, Lustriadelphia hasn’t really been tested. Next week, Blitzburgh will change that.

22: Keg City Brew Chiefs (1-0-1). Yes, they beat Oakland head-to-head. But they got super lucky in doing so. If they can put it together without their Troll and take out a weakened San Dogo squad, I’ll give them some credit.

23: San Foulcisco 69’ers (0-3-0). Ties aplenty! This squad is looking solid for an expansion team, but next week against Jacksonville should show us whether it’s just smoke and luck and Theresa Gervais, or if there’s some there there.

24: The Buff ’n’ Low Bills (1-0-1). Detroilet got you down? Chicago is just the prescription you need! A win over the Bear-ds puts the Bills on the Board. Next up: a battered but still dangerous New Angryland squad.

25: Houstovania Wolfens (0-2-1). These guys aren’t hopeless, they can compete. They’re at the bottom of their division, though, looking up at their more developed opponents. How to climb out? Beat Indy in Week 4.

26: Carolina Black Panther Party (0-0-2). Oh how the mighty have fallen. You can say “Denvork was just a trap game, and it cost them the Atlatl game,” but now they have 2 skilled Catchers and are duking it out with New Oaktree to stay out of the basement.

27: New Oaktree Saints (0-0-2). Losses to Oakland and Tampa aren’t unexpected for an expansion squad, but they aren’t a good sign. They can revive their hopes with a win over Carolina.

28: Cleveland Pansy Dawgs (0-0-2). At least their losses weren’t in their division. That’s about the only good news. Next up, Baltimore and a chance to turn the ship around. Or to eat a division loss and fall to 0-0-3.

29: Chicago Beards (0-0-2). Losing to Minnesota is bad enough. Getting crunched by Buff ’n’ Low is a whole other ballgame. They need to make a statement against Miami next week. Or at least not get slaughtered.

30: Lost Angels of the NBFL (0-0-3). Still scoreless, Brasky’s Pact experiment is off to a rocky start. They’ll get there, but with only 6 Cas and 0 TD in 3 games, it won’t happen fast. Next up: Tennesse.

31: New Yorc Giants (1-1-0). No games played. Forfeit results were 1-1-0, but still you gotta show me something to get ranked. Giants could rise fast if they show up. Even if they show up and lose to Cincinatti.

32: New Tomb Jets (0-0-2). C’mon, icesmooth, put it together. You wasted an opportunity to foul to death both conference champions. Sad Please show up vs. Detroilet.