55 coaches online • Server time: 21:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DarthPhysicist

Post   Posted: May 07, 2016 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Right there with you Patdragon. Welcome, from another FUMBBL noob (just ignore the first match you play where they assume you know nothing because you can't tell a blitzer from a lineman). Smile

Post   Posted: May 07, 2016 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I'm new. Been sitting in IRC chatting with people and had my skaven team massacred.

If anyone wants to play against an incompetent amazon player lemmie know. Very Happy
Throweck

Post   Posted: May 07, 2016 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

There's always the 145 club to learn the ropes! pm me for details.

Welcome!!

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2016 - 07:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello there, new guy used to playing BB2 but intro'd to FUMBBL and having a great time.
mike96

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2016 - 12:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys I am Mike. Don't confuse me with Mike Tyson. Its true that I am also not very bad at Boxing
http://socialmediafans.wordpress.com/
mike96

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2016 - 12:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Great. isn't it?

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2016 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

gday all. just signed up and have two teams made up already. I have put one in the fumbbl minors and while waiting for that to start I managed to find a random game with the team. Slight problem though, although its great that I won, I now have the money to get an apothecary but I cant seem to find out how to buy extra players or an apothecary. .
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2016 - 23:32 Reply with quote Back to top

You can only buy things after a game, and before you ready the team. So unfortunately, as you've already hit the Ready button, you'll have to play again before you can buy anything for the team.

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2016 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the site Smile

Once your team has played a game, it enters the "post game phase." This is where you can buy apoths, extra players etc similar to how you did when you made the team. This phase is ended by pressing the "ready to play" button at the bottom of the team page. It looks like you've moved your team into the ready to play phase straight away without buying anything. You could pm an admin (support tab at the top) but your best bet is just to play another game

Enjoy the site Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2016 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

thx. live and learn.
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2016 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to FUMBBL Clipsal Very Happy

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
koadah

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2016 - 00:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome.

If you want to play in the Fumbbl Minors you will need to create a team in the Ranked division or Black Box division.

You may want to check out the Secret League. Mr. Green

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2016 - 03:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, Lucens (new player) here. Was introduced to the community and the game by a friend, and liking it after one game!

Quick question - want to attach an image to my team, but not sure how to get it approved?

Thanks for the help!

- Lucens
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2016 - 03:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome aboard. Just wait a while for the image. Usually they get done within a few hours, as they have to be checked and approved manually by the few volunteers that help run the site. Once it has been approved, the border of the image won't be red any more in your gallery (the place where you uploaded it and change images from).

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2016 - 14:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,
I am new to FUMBBL and still quite new to BB. I have played about 20 games in a real life league and on the computer game BB1, all with sturdy Orcs. I created an account to ask some questions about naming my RL BB team, which has proven to be quite challenging, since I want to give them actually funny names concerning the theme „Green Gentlemen“ ^^. In which thread do I post such a question? Would it be in „FUMBBL Forum Index » Off-Topic » Real Life Blood Bowl“?

All the best

P. S.: If I have time in the future, I may also start a team here to practice, since my team is the bottom-placed club Wink
 Jump to: