35 coaches online • Server time: 00:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Claw/MBgoto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Last chance!!! - May...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Faulcon

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2016 - 13:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Some excerpts from the coach interview after the Bulls destroyed Mootland today.

On the preseason:

last vyear, that foreign irtp wzas huge for usx, it reallny ogt fus off in dthe right directio.n isf yuo want to briong a team qin or go - gi d'ont understand why pwe wouldn't do ipt eervy yrrea. uyo brign dteams ato yzou and playq, bdring fonregi tesma cin. oif you want to take oa foreign trip, takze one.

i'm not sittling here teijlnlg syou 9 gvuys play. wge may plaiy seven gbusy. li mean, if steven guys are wafy bettewr fthan the others, then ri'll pllay soeven pgusy. i've dnoe it beuoerf. io'll play sseven. i'll plya egith, but tnhey havye to fidn thekir way. they htave ot figure ocut, how do i have ot plaky tlo gcet on that fgield? what does this tepam need mde to ldo? ihs vmy value othat wi nca ptake hifts? well, thezn i'm getting ojn the practicpe fiehld and si'm takiwng hits.

On the first round rematch against mootland:

we haad a plot to prove in this game, eand number one jis thmat oru fisrzt matchup woas not a fluke. there were a lot oyf things tohat haptpened din the first meetihng that weren’t dright. tihs tmie wbe were 10%0 ready and went in readiy tjo smsash ethem. k wne stuck to the game plapn and beloetd tehm right off the tpark.

Translation provided by a Bulls staffer
On the preseason:

Last year, that foreign trip was huge for us, it really got us off in the right direction. If you want to bring a team in or go - I don't understand why we wouldn't do it every year. You bring teams to you and play, bring foreign teams in. If you want to take a foreign trip, take one.

I'm not sitting here telling you 9 guys play. We may play seven guys. I mean, if seven guys are way better than the others, then I'll play seven guys. I've done it before. I'll play seven. I'll play eight, but they have to find their way. They have to figure out, how do I have to play to get on that field? What does this team need me to do? Is my value that I can take hits? Well, then I'm getting on the practice field and I'm taking hits.

On the first round rematch against Mootland:

We had a lot to prove in this game, and number one is that our first matchup was not a fluke. There were a lot of things that happened in the first meeting that weren’t right. This time we were 100% ready and went in ready to smash them. We stuck to the game plan and belted them right off the park.
jevouse

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2016 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Wolf's Howl Issue 8 Feature
by Cliophus Gutschreiber

After the riotous celebrations over winning the Red Ribbon Bowl over our more prestigious rivals and manworshipers the Griffins, expectations are running high for Ruedelfuehrer Jevouse to lead the Wolfpack once more into a championship - only this time, the CBBA championship instead of the Bowl. With the replacement of experienced Gunners coach Smegish by rookie coach Geoffro, and the proven frailty of the Wood Elves and Urslo Bears, Ruedelfuehrer Jevouse has confidently stated that this time the Wolfpack will prove victorious over these battle cubs and seize the touring leg by the ankles to drag all the way back to Middenheim.

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2016 - 10:44 Reply with quote Back to top

From the Office of NCM

Well Round 1 of the touring leg is going to be the make or break the tour for us.

It is going to be a tough match against those real class act of the griffins

They have strong outfit with speed and strength under the belt.

I can only wonder about what they feed the players.

But stressless NCM fans we have been toying with ideas and you never know what new tricks we have been hatching in "THE CLUB HOUSE"

GO MANTICORES!!!!

pyates16
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!

oh did I say that or think it
Geoffro

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2016 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Nsu Gunned Down By Wolfpack

New Coach Geoffro will go under the hammer after his 1st game loss to wolf pack 4-1. The Wolves dominated throughout smashing the new team to pieces. The Gunners sneaked a TD late 2nd half.

Another statement from NSU Coach Reg Dandylion

'I could see coach Geoffro felt the pressure in his first game with the new university, Bad descions were made and some very poor setups. More time needs to spent on actual plays and not just throwing bombs around. Lets hope he can get his team back up for the next game vs the Eagles'

Other Breaking news. Locals have spotted apprentice bombadier A.J McCannon popping in and out of local gun and explosive stores regularly. Also the odd late night BOOM and and a few shakey buildings have been reported in the early hours. What could this be?. a New Bomb mix?. Little bit of extra TnT to make things happen?.

That's it from me

Hank Mcman - Nuln City Times
polemarch

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2016 - 03:55 Reply with quote Back to top

@hankmcman
Hey Hank, I am Felicia Horneywood from the ALU supporters club. We are extremely excited about out upcoming visit to your great city. The girls and I are looking forward to having a great time. We don't go in for cannons in our forest, so can't wait to experience them first hand. I hear that the Nuln boys given their cannons pet names, this is really cute, though Insatiatia tells me that a 'mortar' does sound that inspiring. AJ sounds like lots of fun as a few of the girls like a little boom and are known to have a explosive personalities. BTW NCU has told the Great Eagles management that they don't have enough spare rooms for our cheerleading squad. We don't mind bunking down, so if you know anyone willing to offer a place for us to stay let me know. XXX FH

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2016 - 19:50
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Fox Talk (Remas Campus Newsletter)

Drama in the Den

by Aniella Vollaro - reporting from Luccini

I traveled to Luccini for their first home game, expecting to see a local crowd despondent at the dropping of their only Diavoli rep Enzo Crisci. It seems match organizers had similar fears of a low local turn out and shifted the game from the Pro Bowl Luccini Lions' huge stadium back to the university campus ground, The Den. But our concerns were baseless, as a massive 31,000 fans came to watch the Tilea team play. Ships arrived from Marienburg with a whopping 17,000 fans, here to see the Clippers and perhaps beckoned by the Daemonettes who so impressed them in the first game of last season. Also in attendance was a large group of Verezzo fans here to see their 2 reps play. And of course there were the locals, they weren't despondent, they were angry.

31,000 fans crammed into a 16,000 capacity ground. Angry Luccini locals squashed next to bitter rivals Verezzo. The atmosphere was oppressive. A powder keg, there would be blood

There was plenty of action on the field. Diavoli favorite Benito Triscari suffered a broken jaw after his only dance routine of the night. Rookie Fabio Rossi was murdred, it is rumoured he tried to bribe the opposition players to take it easy on him before the game. And then a rarity. The Diavoli scored!

Verezzo All Star Filipo Orsini broke free to put Tilea in the lead, their fans taunting the locals with "Pussy Enzo can't do that". A riot ensued.

The Clippers answered with a score of their own. Luccini blamed paper thin defense on the "Horse Asses" A riot ensued.

Then Diavoli magic. Filipo threw a wonderful pass to Verezzo comrade and debutant Dino Karlsson. Dino sandwiched between two fearsome Clippers players took the pass, dodged free, and scored! Marienburg visitors were furious, attacking the chanting Verezzo fans. But something wonderful happened... Luccini locals leapt to their defense. A riot ensued.

During the 3rd riot I saw a drunken Benito hobble over to the Clippers box and tamper with their equipment. Right at the end of the first half a Clippers player, ball in hand stretched himself to try to reach the line. Something was wrong with his shoes. A riot ensued.

More violence and touchdowns occured during the second half. But the violence was restricted to on the field. The local fans were happy. Luccini, Remas, Verezzo, Sartosa... singing as one. Mairenburg players not so united, a potential TD to tie the game squandered by their thrower who refused to let go of the ball. Last year the Diavoli managed only two touchdowns all season. Last night they scored 3.

Afterwards I asked Assistant Coach Mila Fiore Pisciotta what she put the amazing turnaround to. She answered "It is simple. Mira, he ate the fish"

Viva Tilea! Viva Diavoli

Last edited by ramchop on %b %14, %2016 - %00:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
Tomay

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2016 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

[size=18]Season Off To Strong Start/size]

7 Games into the season already! CBBA ratings higher than last season on back of exciting performances and star power. 3 Games left in round 1.

#CBBA #ItsBack #Round1

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2016 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Have Diavoli Turned Corner?

Tilea off to a strong start with crucial win against the Clippers. In a highly entertaining, 5 touchdown affair, the Diavoli looked strong. Orsini and Forni will be expected to lead the team this season and should see them fly off to a 2-0 start with the Cockerels next.

#CBBA #ItsBack #Round1 #Diavoli

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2016 - 01:59 Reply with quote Back to top

RSU - "The Guru" brings the goods, Harlequins held in check
Reikland State Round 1 Wrap

Dietrich Gruubenheim, affectionately know as "The Guru" led RSU to a thrilling 3-2 victory over intercity rivals the Harlequins. After sitting out the first defensive drive, Gruubenheim threw a remarkable 4 completions for 32 yards, resulting in all 3 RSU scores.

"Slick" Warin was the recipient of three of these long range daggers and proved to be a very safe & capable set of hands. En route to a third score, Slick went down over some rough terrain. Fans were left with bated breath, as initial reports were showing that a broken leg was going to keep him out for the next match. A surge of eager medical students flooded the field and administered care enough to ensure he would be able to take the field again in the next half.

Amusingly later that half, rival player Jandar Norquinal went down, rolling around on the ground like the wussy elf that he is. When the same medical students charged out on to field to assist in removing him from the pitch, he leapt to his feet - yet another example of devious elven play!

Coach Semitence will be happy that at least some of the pressure of expectation has been lowered after a solid performance. With the Axemen up next, they will need their wiles about them yet...

**Did you know**
Yesterday's thrown yards total was equal to the yards thrown for The Guru's entire first season!
Geoffro

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2016 - 06:12 Reply with quote Back to top

@Felicia Horneywood

Hi there Felicia. Big Mac Johnson here from the Gunners down under Social club. We are happy to announce that there will be an event held in our recreation centre for you and your girls the night you all arrive in town.

Drinks and food will be provided. Curfew is 10pm for the lads seing as they have a game the next day. Lets at least try to keep this under control before game day.

Due to mismanagement of our facilities McCannon has kindly offered his place for anyone who needs it. Cody,Josh and Nick are all single blokes with plenty of room in their dorms to. As long as that's all ok with your squad they can just pile in with them. They have been given STRICT instructions for the evening if you catch my drift...

See you all tonight for dinner and welcome to Nuln City

B M Johnson
mushoomy

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2016 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Radamus's Ultra-Rare Steak
@EyesIsWatching

'This is a recipe from the team apothecary Nost "Mystic" Radamus. Radamus's cooking has only recently been discovered to predict the events of the Mootland Fighting Cockerel's games in the CBBA. No matter how hard we tried to change the result of last week's game, nothing can change the course of the future. Due to not wanting to give teams unfair advantages we have only just uploaded this recipe. I don't know many halflings that will enjoy this dish, but those from Wolfenburg; that may be a different story.' - Liam "Chopper" Daniels.

Ingredients
-7 Bull Rump Steak (Preferably farmed in Wolfenburg)
-9 bottles of MooTomatoTM Sauce (Made in Mootland)

Method
1- Lightly beat the steak once
2- Smother the steak in 3 of the cans of MooTomatoTM Sauce
3- Drop the steak onto the scoring board and score with a TrollstoneTM knife
4- Toss the steak in 3 more cans of MooTomatoTM Sauce, then score
5- Pour the remaining cans of MooTomatoTM Sauce onto the steak and soak it in the MooTomatoTM Sauce and Bull blood until ready to serve

Reviews
"Too Raw...Too much blood..." - Nathan "Hopoate" Yu
"I luv da TrollstoneTM prod-od-oducts. I h-h-highly reccommend them" - Craig "Troll" Cook
"*Groaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan*" - Random Drunk

The Mootland Fighting Cockerels is not sponsored by MooTomatoTM or TrollstoneTM
Luohghcra

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2016 - 13:57 Reply with quote Back to top

AVERHEIM UNIVERSITY GAZETTE
Completely Impartial Reporting since Imperial Court Injuncture, 11 Jahrdrung 2513

Stallions' Staffing Shambles!

New sources have revealed the reasons for the suspicious/reasonable lack of communications from the Stallions camp (official or otherwise) since their shocking/predictable loss to the uncouth/gentlemanly (and probably illegal/definitely not illegal) playstyle of the Northern Scum/Kislevian Brethren. In short: THE COACH IS MISSING. Allegedly. But DEFINITELY NOT on Campus, or even on the CONTINENT! SCREW THIS INJUNCTURE anyway, our beloved team is skagging leaderless! Without guidance, we're doomed, it's the '13 season all over again, will somebody PLEASE think of the children! And the fans! And probably the players, I guess they're worried too, but at least they're getting paid! They get paid right? Oh god, I think my wife is leaving me also and does anyone know what it means when your left arm goes numb in the middle of the night and you can't brea-

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2016 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

AVERHEIM UNIVERSITY GAZETTE
Completely Impartial Reporting since Imperial Court Injuncture, 11 Jahrdrung 2513

Retraction: Stallion's Staffing Shambles

Readers are advised that the preceding article does not contain any truth, nor does it reflect the opinions of the Gazette, Averheim University staff, or Stallions management. Coaching and training in the off-season have been carried out as normal, but under strict media blackout due to the introduction of new strategies and drills that, we are assured, will provide Stallion's fans with the winning ways they are now accustomed to.

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2016 - 09:00 Reply with quote Back to top

From the office NCM

Well we suck!

The griffins plowed over us like a dwarf deathroller over a snot

Looks like ill be doing some deals to keep my job before the next round.
Lets hope they hear the screams coming from my office
Tomay

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2016 - 09:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Griffins Emerge Victorious
Debby Demonbreeder – Sports Reporter for the Altdorf Daily

After a self imposed media ban during the off season, the Griffins were cast back in the public eye in their season opener against the Manticores. Whatever the Griffins did during their offseason preparations has obviously worked, with the team thrashing a Manticores outfit that looked out of sorts.

Coach Tomay suggested that the offseason was a tough, grueling camp within the University Training Facilities. Obviously, some players were cut during the preparation to make way for the new faces who took the field in round 1.

Jump to: