55 coaches online • Server time: 20:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Claw/MBgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2015 - 17:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I took Grab 3rd normal on my Mummies. Not a fan of BT in general and certainly not on Ma3, but I see the point.

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2015 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Grab makes sense. Gives you some spatial control and lets you try OTS once your other pieces are in place.

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2015 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
And skelingtons suck balls. Don't use them, unless you have one as a comedy mascot.

Actually quite handy if you are facing a lot of claw. They have the extra move, already down at armour 7 and that thick skull can certainly stop the odd KO, combined of course with still having regen. Also an option to use for fouling as they can reach more targets. I like to think of my skeleton as my back up ghoul Very Happy

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2015 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes one skele as the designated dp is how I ran it.

I don't think you lose any value there over using zombies. Occasionally the extra MA helps out for purposes of screening/assists as well. Just have to keep the skele unmarked as position dictates.
thesquig

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2015 - 01:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Just come back to BB after last playing LRB4. I used to play predominately Undead, and I thought they were good, but not overpowered. I don't understand why Mummys lost general skill access. Now they are pretty unreliable.

I used to take solace in the fact I'd usually get 2 2D blocks a turn with the Mummys.

Nobody seems to properly develop their teams properly any more either because of this naff TV system. I'm coming up against teams with 3 or 4 killer players that a 'normal' team can't deal with.

spubbbba

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2015 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

licker wrote:
Yes one skele as the designated dp is how I ran it.

I don't think you lose any value there over using zombies. Occasionally the extra MA helps out for purposes of screening/assists as well. Just have to keep the skele unmarked as position dictates.

Agree with this, I like to have at least 13 players at medium to high TV with undead. Means you have subs for when players get taken out or sent off from fouling.

The skeleton isn't that much less survivable on the pitch and the extra MA is really useful on offence when trying to score a 2 or 3 turn TD. He can keep up better with the ghouls and wights.

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2015 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

2 ghouls are easy to protect, at number 3 is where the trouble starts. Having 1 ghoul is too less. So 2 is the best number long term, and 3 for the short turn, but 3 is not sustainable for me.

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2015 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

yup. ball handler ghooul and backup/trainee ball handler ghouul

Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2015 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Team build is irrelevant - it's all about the team song!
http://fumbbl.com/p/blog&c=Endzone&id=12367
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2015 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Lol awesome!