7 coaches online • Server time: 06:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I will probably make a poll, but not today. . . . . not . . . . today....... BWA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

A poll would be a GREAT idea! Very Happy

Karhumies

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

-If you are playing with Undead or Necro, mumble "brrrrains" to the client's chat whenever a Zombie is about to block/blitz/foul.

-Use "Here comes Daddy!" in a similar manner with your team's BGs

-When an elven coach challenges you, refuse to play because "elves are for sissies". Then, whenever you are talking to that coach again in either IRC, fumbbl forum or IRL, refer to him/her as a sissy.

-Give loadsa Block, Tackle and DP to elven linos, with MB as doubles. Then go on and challenge only other elf coaches, who might only look at your race and TR/TS. Do not concentrate on the ball at all because "fouling gives more spps".
Lord_Makari

Post 8 Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Foul every turn, even if its with no assists. crowd push every chance you get, even setting up a series of 4 frenzy's so you can push someone from the LoS to the crowd. and after every single cas, say 'sry'.
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 23:20 Reply with quote Back to top

or foul his pet player to death and when he does die say...

"I bet it was fun to develop him and play with him, now he is dead! sorry for killing him! Smile"

Lord_Makari's is pretty underhand too
Shintyboy

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 23:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Succeed in plays that can't possibly work. Dodge 3 times with your longbeard, pick up the ball then long bomb to another and gfi twice for a touch down. (I would love to say that one came off but I failed the catch twice).

Always try for try for silly plays late in the game. Your opponents fume on the rare occasions that they work.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I suddenly have an incredible urge to play Shintyboy with my no-trees-allowed flings!!!

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

or roll 3 pows on a 3 dice against block, and when your opponent rolls pushbacks on 2 dicers, complain that he never gets any skulls and call him a "lucker", the ultimate insult!
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

c'mon Macavity! we need your discerning ratings!!!

you know you want to Smile
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

lol what have i done.... i made 1 little joke an all you nutters are proving how underhand you can realy be. i love it

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

we are all trying to impress paul, well i am anyway! Wink
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 23:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, Shintyboy gets 4 on the condition that the tactic works, otherwise it wouldn't bother anyone. I like your "kill the pet player" apology. 3 1/2 for that.

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Turn 16, the last turn for both teams. If you have the ball, and you've already won:

As a last action, throw the ball to the player on the other team that might score if only they had one more turn left.

Also a plausable defense against wood elves. Throwing to the tree that is.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

kjwise wrote:
Turn 16, the last turn for both teams. If you have the ball, and you've already won:

As a last action, throw the ball to the player on the other team that might score if only they had one more turn left.

4 and 1/2!!!! Boo it up, my friend, boo it up!

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Foul on turn 16, hopefully causing a permanent injury, then type, "sry need cas for FF".

Whine about your luck every time that you fail a roll - even the really risky ones. Continue to do this even if you are winning 3-0 and the luck is 74-46 in your favor.

Challenge a killer chaos/khemri/dwarf team with your woodelves. When they agree, wait a minute, then say "Sorry, already found a game."

Create a WE team. Give every player DP as the first skill. Accept all challenges, and watch your opponents' cry when they see your team for the first time as you setup on the field. Proceed to foul like mad.

I have actually experienced one of the above....
 Jump to: