44 coaches online • Server time: 17:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Think harder, I'm sure you'll get my point..
On1

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

shadow46x2 fighting for injustice throughout the galaxy.
Aflo

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Largely irrelevant, but on the subject of nobody wanting to play horrors they'll be the first team I make once the icons are up and running. A) Cus they're cool and B) cus their icons are cool.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I believe the idea is to get Shadow to add teams, not remove them. Just sayin'.

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 02:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I spent two days drawing the icons for the Horrors, so if they got yanked altogether, I'd be most displeased. I do think the roster needs some tweaking, though. A 5 ST 4 AG Big Guy with ASPM access seems pretty bonkers to me.
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 05:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Aflo wrote:
they'll be the first team I make once the icons are up and running. A) Cus they're cool and B) cus their icons are cool.

A) Thanks!
B) Thank you Mr. Furious!
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

MisterFurious wrote:
I spent two days drawing the icons for the Horrors, so if they got yanked altogether, I'd be most displeased.

I don't think they will get yanked, but I wanted to intone, there is a time and a place for everything. Sometimes it is just better to let things be.

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2012 - 17:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is my suggestion to the roster. Reduce the firewyrm, his skills and make him ag3. As suggested earlier, give him only P and M access to make the wyrm into a big guy who throw bombs around him.

I have added Tzeentch familiar on Riding disc. Sort of the champion of the team who is favored by Tzeentch. Also giving them S and G access due to mentioned before in the thread they lacked hitting power.

0-1 Firewyrm of Tzeentch 4 5 3 8 Loner, Really stupid, Bombardier, Foul Appearence, No Hands, Regenerate, P M

0-2 Tzeentch familiar on Riding disc 6 2 3 7 Dodge, Leader, Pro, Leap, Very Long Legs G S M

0-2 Flamer of Tzeentch 6 3 3 7 Bombardier, Leap, No Hands, Regenerate, Safe Throw, Very Long Legs A P

0-2 Greater Horror of Tzeentch 5 2 3 7 Dodge, Jump Up, Regenerate, Throw Team-mate G A M

0-16 Horror of Tzeentch 50000 4 2 3 7 Dodge, Jump Up, Regenerate, Right Stuff, Stunty, Throw Team-mate A M
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2012 - 10:57 Reply with quote Back to top

shadow46x2 wrote:
but since you want to play the ownership card...you're posting in MY FORUM....keep that in mind next time you decide to disrespect me...

Irony:

shadow46x2 Posted: Feb 05, 2008 - 04:32 wrote:
nicely done hunter...

good to see you're stepping right into the dictator regime....

the forum is open for anyone's opinions, positive or negative...

don't like it?...don't read the forums....plain and simple....
Skolopender

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2012 - 11:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2012 - 11:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Ehlers wrote:
Here is my suggestion to the roster. Reduce the firewyrm, his skills and make him ag3. As suggested earlier, give him only P and M access to make the wyrm into a big guy who throw bombs around him.

I have added Tzeentch familiar on Riding disc. Sort of the champion of the team who is favored by Tzeentch. Also giving them S and G access due to mentioned before in the thread they lacked hitting power.

0-1 Firewyrm of Tzeentch 4 5 3 8 Loner, Really stupid, Bombardier, Foul Appearence, No Hands, Regenerate, P M

0-2 Tzeentch familiar on Riding disc 6 2 3 7 Dodge, Leader, Pro, Leap, Very Long Legs G S M

0-2 Flamer of Tzeentch 6 3 3 7 Bombardier, Leap, No Hands, Regenerate, Safe Throw, Very Long Legs A P

0-2 Greater Horror of Tzeentch 5 2 3 7 Dodge, Jump Up, Regenerate, Throw Team-mate G A M

0-16 Horror of Tzeentch 50000 4 2 3 7 Dodge, Jump Up, Regenerate, Right Stuff, Stunty, Throw Team-mate A M

shouldn't the familiar on disc be faster? I know it would go against the general slowness of the team, but fluff-wise, ma6 makes no sense.
Ehlers

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2012 - 11:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Zakatan you might be right and thanks for making a comment on them. But I considered the familiar would somehow have the stats line of a Horror of Tzeentch. So adding the disc give him 2more movement. And then removed jump up and right stuff as those did not make since he right on a disc.

But move7 might be an idea, but maybe too fast then or?

So far what do people think of my tweak of the roster?
garyt1

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2012 - 12:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Just looked at this now. But having a player on a disc of Tzeentch surely is not plausible. For one thing they should have about move 20, and for the other would count as secret weapon or similar.

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2012 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

garyt1 wrote:
Just looked at this now. But having a player on a disc of Tzeentch surely is not plausible. For one thing they should have about move 20, and for the other would count as secret weapon or similar.

Why count as a secret weapon? Pogo Stick does not. If a Horror of Tzeentch can be stunty compared to the warhammer fantasy world, then why cant a disc not also be in a stunty or smaller version?
zakatan

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2012 - 13:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Ehlers wrote:
garyt1 wrote:

Why count as a secret weapon? Pogo Stick does not. If a Horror of Tzeentch can be stunty compared to the warhammer fantasy world, then why cant a disc not also be in a stunty or smaller version?

the team has 3 non-secretweapon bombardiers and you want to ban the poor fella on a skateboard?

I'd say ma7 should suffice. It'll make him the fastest horror on pitch while keeping pace with the fast stunties arround. Maybe even 8, but i'm afraid that would defeat the general design of the team.
 Jump to: