44 coaches online • Server time: 14:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post DIBBL Awards
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2009 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

DeadEnders Game 6

The latest game for the Enders saw them facing there evolutionary brothers the Khemri, these particular khemri went by the name off God Created Heaven and Earth.

The game started well for the Enders after 2 kills in the first turn, fortunately one off these was regenerated but the other player was reanimated in the form off a zombie to play for the enders, we welcome Plants to the roster.

The game was pretty much one sided throughout with the khemri being unable to match the speed off the Enders ghouls. The Enders continue there invulnerable streak with no casualties so far , In fact with the casualties caused the roster is going from strenuous to strength.

Final score 2 - 0 to Evolutionary DeadEnders

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2009 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

After Viktors debut in the league the temam still look visibly shaken a nice 3-1 win agaisnt the vamps is a nice start but Viktor obviously got upset to often as he filaed msot of his wild animal rolls even when he finally got his hands on the ball luckily the vmaps never got to many player son the pitch as most seemed to be thinking summer is here and spent a lot of time surfing.

One vampire seemed to relaise the sun and stayed the game in the ko box
Royston

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2009 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Not a great start to the "Cursed Ones" as There's Probably No Nuffle are now known. It seems denying the existence of a deity and then playing said deity's pet team is bad.

Nurgle really let one rip here. His beast was a er... beast, all tentacles, now love.

Coach Brother Fu rallied his team well and they came out scraping in the first half and after hospitalising half the team, including seriously injuring Madagascariensis the Ogre, Morgengry scored on turn 8.

The 2nd half was another scrappy affair with plenty of turnovers. Culminating in a fantastic turn 16 where TPNN made a few choice blocks, freed up their thrower, dodged to pick the ball up, threw it to the catcher who lay within distance of a pass to the blitzer and a TD for the draw... but the sun caught the throwers eyes and he bottled it.

Good game, hope you do well in the competition.

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2009 - 04:35 Reply with quote Back to top

DeadEnders Game 7

Game 7 for the Enders saw them face another off there undead brethren, this time in the form off Its All in the Blood(line)s Vampires.

The match was a pretty easy affair and the Enders did their job well. No new recruits this time, In fact one of the Enders has had enough of the game and after suffering a very slight injury that would have seen him out for probably one game has decided not to step onto the field again and instead has chosen to coach the new members to the team which seem to flood in from all over the place. Wilfrik Siedas is relishing his new position of coach and was quoted as saying

"Ive had enough off playing this game, this latest injury has shown me that i should get out while I can, and I look forward to passing on my skills to the next generation of Enders"

The highlights off the game where the multiple crowd surfs performed by the Enders, unfortunately the Bloodline players got lucky and where constantly pushed into there own stands leaving no permanent injuries, One vampire was however Badly hurt when he got a bit peckish and dived into the crowds after a beautiful maiden, He didn't catch her but he did run into her Norse boyfriend, he was however able to recover from the beating in time for the next drive.

Final score 2 - 1 Evolutionary DeadEnders

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2009 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey All....

I just had a random idea, because a few of us ( including myself ) haven't been conforming to the 'gentleman's rule' of playing close TS games ( as is a consequence of natural selection ), what we could impose could be a half way point in the season:

All teams have to wait at exactly 10 games for all the members to also reach 10 games, i just feel a bit sorry for the four guys who haven't even played yet and this might stop about 5 or 6 of us from running away with the league. Without this we may end up with games near the end where the TS difference is nearing 100, maybe even more...

What do you think, I also think it'll make the table look good and also make it more competitive because we could accurately compare our positions and all have had the same opportunity for growth.

For fluff ( thinking possibly of next season although we could apply it to this one) we could even call the two halves the Pre-Cambrian and Cambrian periods, to coincide with the evolution theme...

What do you guys think?
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2009 - 13:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds good to me

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2009 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

DeadEnders Game 8

After game 7 the Enders wher aproached by the Norse man who injured the vamp asking if the Enders would like to play a game against his team Vitors Viking Raiders.

The Enders promptly accepted the game and followed Ivan to the home ground of the Raiders.

After looking at the raggedy bunch off Norsemen that took to field the Enders wondered when the team was going to show up, that was until kick off was announced and they realised this was the team they where supposed to be playing.

Welson Phask one off the enders ghouls decided to sit this one out saying

"Ya wont need me for this il just sit on the side lines and observe to see if i can spot any areas we need to improve on"

As it turned out he was right, as the enders went on to win the game easily, moving them up to the top off the Darwin Bowl Table.

Final score 3 - 0 Evolutionary DeadEnders

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2009 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

hi all lets add some honesty to shades post- i coudlnt get a game agasint anyone else as none of the other cocahces online owuld reply.

My norse had 8 players - with 3 of them niggles 1 with arm 6 and 3 players mng.

The norse were massively outclassed which lead to a - 70 TS differeence- so when u read shades great win remeber he had + 70 TS which with my norse team at 94 was almsot like having 2 teams vs 1.

The handicaps were wasnt me so his ghoul didnt turn up and a bribe the ref- woohooo fear my mighty handicap advantage
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2009 - 20:04 Reply with quote Back to top

If you read into the story off my report you can clearly tell that it was a miss match and I had a massive advantage, I think that it was pretty clearly stated that I had a massive advantage you where under staffed for this game but your team is in slightly better shape now so you should be OK for the rest off the season .

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2009 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

bicarbonateofsteve wrote:
Hey All....

I just had a random idea, because a few of us ( including myself ) haven't been conforming to the 'gentleman's rule' of playing close TS games ( as is a consequence of natural selection ), what we could impose could be a half way point in the season:

All teams have to wait at exactly 10 games for all the members to also reach 10 games, i just feel a bit sorry for the four guys who haven't even played yet and this might stop about 5 or 6 of us from running away with the league. Without this we may end up with games near the end where the TS difference is nearing 100, maybe even more...

What do you think, I also think it'll make the table look good and also make it more competitive because we could accurately compare our positions and all have had the same opportunity for growth.

For fluff ( thinking possibly of next season although we could apply it to this one) we could even call the two halves the Pre-Cambrian and Cambrian periods, to coincide with the evolution theme...

What do you guys think?

This is a very good idea and can be implemented. Keep them coming guys, this league is evolving nicely. Laughing

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2009 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

For next season maybe could have stop markers at 5 - 10 & 15 games with deadlines for when these game limits run out, IE

You have 3 weeks too play up to 5 games after that you have 3 weeks to get to a maximum off 10 games ect ect

would make for a fairer league

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2009 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I've been thinking hard about where to take this league and what format I can do it in.

I just like to thank Shades, Dal, Ash and Bicarb for their input. Anyone else who I've forgotten please include yourself in that list too.

This is only an idea for now and I'd like people's input.

I see the league as 3 parts.

Part 1 - Origin of the Species

This is a TR100 free for all open round robin with 21 teams. There will be enforced breaks at 5, 10 and 15 games in order to get people to catch up. Teams will only be allowed to play other teams within one game of each other. Teams that drop out will be considered extinct and will not be replaced.

Part 2 - Survival of the Fittest

This will be your standard knockout cup featuring all the teams left in the competition plus new teams that want to join. Priority will be given to those players that dropped out of part 1 in reverse order to pick their teams.

Part 3 - Tree of Life

This will be a multi league scheduled round robin format. Teams will be split into 3 leagues depending on where they finished in part 1.

And then we go back to part 1 starting with TR100 teams again.

So suggestions? I'm sure you have them. Very Happy

Last edited by Royston on %b %27, %2009 - %21:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2009 - 21:20 Reply with quote Back to top

why do we have to start again, I like my team and would like to keep it

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2009 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

we dont have to start again you chump : ) we're in phaze one
Crazy_Lemur

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2009 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Zombies with Attitude Game 1

Their first game saw them fighting Roystons Humans. Royston had relatively bad luck throughout the game, apart from dodging through many TZs for the first TD ZwA managed 2 CAS, one of them a failed apo. The game was really fun and the advantage of having frenzy and claw were just brilliant.

The final score was 3-1 in my favour, good game and well played Roy. Very Happy
 Jump to: