78 coaches online • Server time: 23:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Last chance!!! - May...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Claw/MB
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Christopher Reeves was in Remains of the Day with emma thompson, who was in Lova Actually (and Sense and Sensibility) with Hugh Grant, who was in Notting Hill with Julia Roberts, Julia was with Kevin in Flatliners.

Alternatively, Chris was in Superman with Gene Hackman, who was in Heartbreakers with Sigourney Weaver, who was in Aliens with Bill Paxton, who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin.

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Ironik wrote:
Fumbbl and K. Bacon.
Try that

Way to easy. My ex girlfrien was au-pair at Kevin Bacons neighbor for a year, and got a bit friendly with him.

Kevin- Girl- Fumbbl ( me )

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Malthor wrote:
Obviously this game is too easy for some of you.

Make it more challenging by ditching Bacon and chooing an actor/actress who you have watched in all his/her films.

The game is meant to be played like Scrabble. It's suppose to test your personal knowledge (in this case, movie trivia instead of vocabulary). If you are using the internet or some sort of database...you're not actually playing the game.

the reason why it's done with Kevin Bacon is because there's ALWAYS an answer. If you can't figure out the link to Bacon, it's not because there isn't one....your knowledge of movies isn't good enough.

that's why the game evolve from naming any two actors and figuring out the link. sometimes there just isn't one in 6 degrees.

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you, Arktoris. Yes, the game is not about research, it's about realization.

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

you're welcome Smile

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Idolen wrote:
Ironik wrote:
Fumbbl and K. Bacon.
Try that

Way to easy. My ex girlfrien was au-pair at Kevin Bacons neighbor for a year, and got a bit friendly with him.

Kevin- Girl- Fumbbl ( me )

ah so u made the link ...
What about Roger Bacon and Kevin Bacon (no names allowed)
Menikmati

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

what about bacon and eggs?

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 09:26 Reply with quote Back to top

James Doohan