26 coaches online • Server time: 02:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post It's almost tim...goto Post Claw/MB
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Focus

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2008 - 05:02 Reply with quote Back to top

whew, after my computer blowing up in November last year and my life being all topsy turvy since then I've pretty much been sans internet for 3 months. Finally managed to get around to getting another computer and reconnecting my internet and stuff and it's good to be back on fumbbl - just wondering if there's been any drastic changes I should know about in the last 3 months? figured I'd ask to save myself and my first few opponents any headaches while I scramble around in the dark trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing. Cheers.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2008 - 05:07 Reply with quote Back to top

More servers, but there are problems, and you may find you had a little new year present in the way of a potion. Stunty is in a state of flux at the moment
Colin

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2008 - 05:08 Reply with quote Back to top

You missed Competitive Eaters winning their second major tournament, back-to-back, the 1 millionth FUMBBL match on the wild 5th FUMBBL birthday party, the bestowing of one precious healing potion to everyone on the site (you should have one too), the inaugural FUMBBL Tour and Minor tournaments, new Horrors and Forest Goblins rosters in Stunty....nope, nothing much Wink

The client is the same, though there may be a few new proxies.

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2008 - 05:18 Reply with quote Back to top

heh i'm really not surprised about competitive eaters those dorfs are out of control. The potion looks cool. Glad it's overall business as usual Smile I'm still putting off learning lrb 5 so the longer that takes the less effort I have to make.