55 coaches online • Server time: 18:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
paultwilson

Post 9 Posted: Dec 01, 2003 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

i am having major trouble when i click on the bloodbowl shortcut in (cSmile drive it says:-

"the drive or network connection that the shortcut "bloodbowl.ink" refers to is unavailable. make sure the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available and try again"

what does this mean? im pretty useless on computers and i really wanna play! please help
Calamir

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2003 - 20:47 Reply with quote Back to top

If you don't remember where you installed Javabowl to, click Start->Search->Files, type bbowl.jar and hit enter. Then when you get a result, right-click on it and choose Send to->Desktop. This will create a new shortcut which you can then move to wherever you want.
paultwilson

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2003 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

ok done, but where do i need it? i suck at this!!
SamSagace

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2003 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

You need to know where you unzip JavaBBowl. Because you'll need to upload your results after each game. I would suggest for you to unzip it again and note where you unzip the file. As Calamir said, to execute the game, you need to double-click on the file bbowl.jar

If nothing happens (or an error occurs) it's probably because you don't have the java client install on your computer. Just download it (and all files you need for this game, btw) at http://home.austin.rr.com/javabbowl
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2003 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

The simplest way is to use one of the windowz installers that are linked from skijunkie's site.. then just dump the patch in on top of it.

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2003 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I had the same problem, and found it was due to WinRAR's addition of .jar files onto its list!
 Jump to: