37 coaches online • Server time: 16:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Corvidius

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2012 - 14:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, The Horror!

I'm pretty new to Stunty and while my Chaos Halflings are doing reasonably my Horrors (above) have yet to pick up a win. They have just managed to get some skills so hopefully that'll help. I have gone for Prehensile Tail as I felt it would be handy to slow people down. Good plan, bad plan? Any advice from Stunty coaches appreciated.
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2012 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

The only advise i can offer is dont play horrors until bombadier is implemented.
Aflo

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2012 - 15:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a 6/1/2 record with mine which I guess makes me sort of qualified to give some advice: Diving tackle is much better than PT, your +AG horror is gold for ttm-ing, blockle your greater horrors ASAP. Use JU to maximise your blocks where possible and don't be afraid to take some risks - slow them down by chucking a horror downfield but don't expect it to work. Firewyrms are rubbish - don't let them get hit by anything nasty.
Corvidius

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2012 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

What about comboing Diving Tackle and Prehensile Tail? That's my current plan.

Block on the Greater Horrors is definitely high on the agenda, same with Tackle.

Obviously no bombs isn't handy but i'm hoping for the Firewyrms to be Blodgers eventually. Once bombs work I might bring in Flamers but until then it didn't sound like a good plan. Av7 and Regen have been quite useful in keeping me in games for longer.
Aflo

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2012 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

DT + PT is over(s)kill, DT + SS/TH being much better. Firewyrms don't get general access so blodge would be nice on them but it's not a given. Speed is the horrors biggest concern.
Corvidius

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2012 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Aflo wrote:
DT + PT is over(s)kill, DT + SS/TH being much better. Firewyrms don't get general access so blodge would be nice on them but it's not a given. Speed is the horrors biggest concern.

Two Heads is also one I've considered, being able to go through the lines easier to apply DT or PT sounds good to me. Smile
selfy_74

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2012 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Forget all the tactics, I just went ahead and gave you a win. Very Happy Laughing

Selfy_74: Verified Stunty Leeg Master

Jump to: