46 coaches online • Server time: 13:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Alcrab

Post   Posted: May 14, 2015 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

thought it'd be fun to talk about favourite Big Guy moments in games, anyone got any they'd like to share?

I'll start it off with this TD at the beginning of the second half...

http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3683174
Zed

Post   Posted: May 14, 2015 - 00:17 Reply with quote Back to top

get that old blog about a treeman's score with a blitz included to reach legend status : https://fumbbl.com/p/blog&c=Zed&id=12921

Post   Posted: May 14, 2015 - 00:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah there was that time my opponent took a 2d block with one and I won the game.
awambawamb

Post   Posted: May 14, 2015 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Rat_Salat wrote:
Yeah there was that time my opponent took a 2d block with one and I won the game.

obviously, since your opponent was still learning when to activate Big Guys and when not Wink

this nurgle beast even scored, once Razz

but the best BIG GUY ACTION can be found here! It's a league with Big Guys ONLY. Now is somewhat suspended, but testing could go on...

some memorable moments, like this match offer:
Dalfort wrote:
Want to do some Big Guy action?

PainState

Post   Posted: May 14, 2015 - 00:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Well

Any discussion of Big Guys cannot happen with out talking about the greatest big guy in the history of FUMBBL...Krikack the Avatar of Destruction.

He will make his case with this match>>>>Ogre Larson

If that does not convince you, well, he can link other great matches of heroics and awesomeness but that will eventual bore him and he will be forced to punch you in the face and then pileon.

Post   Posted: May 14, 2015 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe this guy >>>>>> Krikack Bone Tooth: the original Krikack

His claim to fame is he is the original Krikack. He to can post links to greatness but he is not computer literate so you will just have to take him at his word.

Post   Posted: May 14, 2015 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

This guy is a poser but he is 9ft7 with MB/PO and standing right behind me, so I will insert his name.

Gromstomp 'Limb Render'

His claim to fame is he is the #1 ALL TIME top fouling Ogre for Humanity. He was just, well, a mean and nasty ogre.

Post   Posted: May 14, 2015 - 02:02 Reply with quote Back to top

The best big guy is this one.

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
happygrue

Post   Posted: May 14, 2015 - 02:21 Reply with quote Back to top

My own personal favorite is nowhere near as spectacular as some of these others (Ogre Larson FTW!) but it still makes me chuckle to think about.

In a dismally stupid game, my box flings at 1260 are the overdog against some silly minmaxed necro at 1240. The whole match is a case study in lame, boring matches. Is he punished for his frenzy into a situation where I can smash him? He is not. Does he wipe the floor with me? He does. And yet, for all that, my opponent is more interested in trying to claw blitz my last remaining tree, rather than protect his stall. So it's all tied up on turn 15. Let's see what happens to those who display ultimate greed for spp... Wink

Best part is that my tree, which survived various claw blitzes and fouls (for a stun!) all half is finally KOed after his role is complete. Very Happy Then he dies a few games later anyway. RIP, Saturn V.

Jump to: