17 coaches online • Server time: 03:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post It's almost tim...goto Post Claw/MB
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What's next for Fish Oil?
Frenzy
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Pro
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Shadowing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Strip Ball
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Sure Hands
40%
 40%  [ 13 ]
Other? Tell him why.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fish pie
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 32

Balle2000

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2015 - 17:02 Reply with quote Back to top

After 11 seasons and 142 games, inaugural team member, captain, and kicker Fish Oil Nilsson makes legend after 2 completions and a TD.

However, the Whalekillers are at an all time low, and will for the first time in their history play in the SWL Regionals next season.

So Fish Oil needs your help in deciding what he should focus his training on during the off-season, and what can help him help the Whalers back to the SWL Prem.

He'd be delighted to hear your vote on the matter and your reasons for it as well.

Last edited by Balle2000 on %b %05, %2015 - %20:%Oct; edited 2 times in total
cdwat

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2015 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats on the legend & commiserations on the season.

Bio template here.
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2015 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

thank you cdwat
jarvis_pants

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2015 - 21:28
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

st4 blodge and kick!

sure hands

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2015 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, you have no sure hands on your team, defo need sure hands, but if he's not your ball carrier then maybe not on him.

In which case...

pass block?

I hate pro myself.
Bram

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2015 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

ST 4 blodge and fend --> sure hands seems the obvious choice. Especially since no one on the team already has it.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2015 - 00:24 Reply with quote Back to top

It's always the linos on League Norse.....It is of course Sure Hands. You know on a double, I'd have considered break tackle!

As you know with Norse on offence you must get that ball and keep it moving. Getting pinned down is the death nail to Norse offence. Hit hard and fast. Sure hand does this, it gives you a reliable ball catcher. The other benefit here is that the 1D hit and hope sackers will think twice with a -2 D with SH. Definitely SH.
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2015 - 00:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I think pro is an underrated skill for hitters, being able to reroll those 2DBlocks when you don't get a star is great. If you want to score with him I would say sure hands is sensible. Depends how you want to use him.

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2015 - 00:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Pro was a good skill on old Norse Blitzers that had Stand Firm. You'd have 2 frenzy hits and the dodge out of trouble to use your pro on, so half a dozen times or more per match (if he stayed on the pitch that long).
Leipziger_Waterbowl

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2015 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I also went Sure Hands (although another stand firm would be a pain in the bum too)

Can I ask how you have managed to make your team bio look as good as it does? I know there's Shraaaaag's script, but I don't have a clue how to do the rest.

@wormito on twitter

Waterbowl Commissioner
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2015 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Leipziger_Waterbowl wrote:
I also went Sure Hands (although another stand firm would be a pain in the bum too)

Can I ask how you have managed to make your team bio look as good as it does? I know there's Shraaaaag's script, but I don't have a clue how to do the rest.

Unfortunately I can't take stand firm on a norse lineman, or are you talking about something else?

I coded my bio in bbcode. If you like you can get the code here and play around with it. If you end up using any of it, please credit me Smile

Putting the romantic in necromantic since 2010
mdd31

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2015 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Frenzy!

In his old age the madness in his mind can no longer be contained and he launches into a wild FRENZY attack whenever someone gets a little too close!
Leipziger_Waterbowl

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2015 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Re: stand firm - Doh, of course!

Thanks for the link. Will definitely credit you Smile

@wormito on twitter

Waterbowl Commissioner
mdd31

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2015 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Balle2000 wrote:
Leipziger_Waterbowl wrote:

Unfortunately I can't take stand firm on a norse lineman, or are you talking about something else?

I coded my bio in bbcode. If you like you can get the code here and play around with it. If you end up using any of it, please credit me Smile

That is a great team bio. Did you put that together all at once or did you build it up over time?
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2015 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

mdd31 wrote:
That is a great team bio. Did you put that together all at once or did you build it up over time?

Thank you. I built it over time, adding stuff over the seasons. It started with the kill totem came first. That's a good question btw.

Putting the romantic in necromantic since 2010
 Jump to: