14 coaches online • Server time: 01:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

So over in the Khemri Premier League I created the KPL rule set with all the "Undead" S. League rosters, which we will be using for next season and a special Summer KPL bash in the lands of the dead.

Here is the question.

When I created the roster list and added all the custom teams it also includes all the CRP teams.

Here is the big question.

Are the current KPL teams allowed to play against the custom rosters?

OR

Are the current Khemri, Undead, Vamp and Necro teams in the KPL, that where created before the switch over to custom roster need to be made whole cloth again by creating a new team, inside the group and then adding all the skills and so forth back onto them?

Bottom line:

What happens to the teams currently in the League (By default they are all CRP) before the switch over to a custom roster league?

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think it will work yet for your old teams. You will need to wait until we get the functionality to transfer your old teams to your new rule set.

Unless you are expecting a whole load of new teams you may be better off going back to the old way until we get the transfer button.

You don't nee to include all the CRP teams if you don't need them. Switch off LRB6 and Just add the ones that you need.

Search for "christer/___" (3 underscores) and pick the races that you need.

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2016 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
I don't think it will work yet for your old teams. You will need to wait until we get the functionality to transfer your old teams to your new rule set.

Unless you are expecting a whole load of new teams you may be better off going back to the old way until we get the transfer button.

You don't nee to include all the CRP teams if you don't need them. Switch off LRB6 and Just add the ones that you need.

Search for "christer/___" (3 underscores) and pick the races that you need.

Thanks

Once again the KPL will have to use our vast resources to make a work around until it is stream lined to perfection.

BTW

KPL will have the "undead" S. League teams competing with the 4 "undead" teams in CRP.

We will figure this out if necessary and continue the legacy of excellence down in the KPL, along with our cutting edge KPL draft.