63 coaches online • Server time: 19:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Claw/MBgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jubilateur

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2005 - 09:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Since I installed beta 8.5, I c'ant see wich options are checked and wich aren't. When the client starts, all I see is the text in the buttons but not the buttons boxes. Then when I want to setup the options, there are no small boxes to check or uncheck options...

I tried installing other java versions but it didn't work out.
The only thing that worked was deleting my bbowl folder and installing beta 7.0. Buttons came back so I assume that the problem is with my client... Anyway if beta 8.5 is installed I just can't set options...

I've passed like two hours reading in the forums but I can't find anything related to this problem, so if you can give me any advice, it would really be appreciated.

thanks for the help and sorry for my bad english... I'm a french canadian.
Arthur

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2005 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

A friend of mine had the same problem .. he was using Windows XP and something just changed the style in the themes option of the desktop ...
He was using the classic style instead of windows xp one. Just changing that option back to windows xp style solved the problem ... maybe (if you are using xp too) you can try it.
Bye,
Arthur
 Jump to: