51 coaches online • Server time: 19:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Claw/MBgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LegendaryBill

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 07:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Match number 1004020 Honeysuckle Princesses vs Venomous Slitherers.

My goblin player "Ike" received no SPPs. Nothing. He made a completion on T5 of the first half (and it was an impressive pass, too) and later he made a block for a casualty. At least I think he did, the stat tracker indicates the team made 5 casualties, but only four were awarded SPPs.

My question is thus: are Goblin players on an Orc team subject to SPP awards? Or are they treated like freebooters. If the latter is so then they cost far too much at 40,000. And if the former is true, is there a bug in the works, or am I just lucky?

Thanks for your consideration. It seems trivial,bu if there is something at work that "forgets" SPP advances, that could be ugly.

Bill
Habeli

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 08:01 Reply with quote Back to top

well don't know about the cas, but the throw might have been a in-accurate throw that scattered for the guy you were passing
Plorg

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 08:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Was the casualty caused by a push off the field?
Players don't get SPP for crowd injuries.
Manbush

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 08:46 Reply with quote Back to top

if the cas was from a crowdpush or a foul then you don't get spp for them. Not for tripping a dodging player either.

I put the liquor in the same bottle his and mine, and mine was at the bottom, and, sure, I was obliged to drink his to get at mine
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 08:50 Reply with quote Back to top

But goblins are treated as normal players and they do get SPP's. FReebooters get spp's too, but they're out of the team after one game.

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't looked back at the tape about the casualty, it may have been the result of a trip, so I'm not concerned. But the catch was golden.
Arcon

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 14:34 Reply with quote Back to top

LegendaryBill wrote:
I haven't looked back at the tape about the casualty, it may have been the result of a trip, so I'm not concerned. But the catch was golden.

I didn´t watch the replay, but why the catch now (maybe it´s my poor english)? You don´t get SPPs for a catch. And if the goblin threw the ball, it could be that it was an in-accurate pass, that scattered to the desired player who then caught it. These things happen, and they happen so quickly that one can easily believe it was a successful completion.
Gismo

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 14:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I checked the replay and it was an in-accurate pass that just luckily scattered to one of your players.
 Jump to: