16 coaches online • Server time: 07:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Hammerhiem

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2006 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Just picked up a copy the other week in a buy one get one free sale due to the lack of anything else worthwhile being left.

For those that don't now it's a BB clone that isn't GW registered (I.e JJ hasn't had chance to ruin it)

playes pretty good but i am loathe to try the online side untill i speak with someone who has tried it.

Anyone tried it? good/bad/indifferent/full of annoying "txt spk noobs!!!11!1!!eleven!!"

arghh bumflaps , another fumble. Why can't these Gobbo's just pick the ball up?
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2006 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

never played it online, id likely get thrashed though as I usually play wuhan style Smile Chaos League (first one) is a bit mad as the undead there are no position limits, so I was able to get 4 tooled up mummies, 3 ghouls with spells and a few zombies with final Blow, which was bordering on the obscene, the teams in my division sometimes had 5 players when thety challenged me from the match before when I challenged them and wasted them!

Sudden Death is much more balanced, I like those Chaos type guys, really havent had a proper go at any of the teams bar undead dwarves goblins and the Chaos lol

I like sudden death much better but since getting GTA San Andreas for xbox, and Halflife 2 for PC, playing time for it has vanished lol
 Jump to: