47 coaches online • Server time: 19:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which roster is best?
Roster 1.
26%
 26%  [ 15 ]
Roster 2.
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Roster 3.
23%
 23%  [ 13 ]
They all suck!
26%
 26%  [ 15 ]
I have a 4th roster for you to consider
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 56

cataphract

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2003 - 02:38 Reply with quote Back to top

alrighty, played a couple of games with this roster I have to say the squigs are FUN! OFAB works really well... squigs are great but if you overcommit then and there's no gobbos nearby you'll have to dodge like crazy! I use the pogo to get to goblins more than anything else! Also with 2 fanatics you're sometimes likely to use your re-rols on one of them which means if OFAB hits!!!

The netters don't seem to do much... there's not much of a passing game (unless it's team mates). My suggestion for them is drop them to 50k or remove them all together...

but this team is FUN!! played against cheaters and nurglings so far

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2003 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I second the motion. The netters are a nice idea but dont really work. I've found it more reliable to throw the goblins down the pitch then to throw the ball.

The way Goblins should be.

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2003 - 18:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok then, put forward ONE roster, and make it what people like. If you can then post it and ask a simple poll. Do people want it or do they not. If ayes outnumber yeys then I can take it to next stage. Please do this guys!

Flings Rule!
Tribble_the_Unclean

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2003 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Each of those rosters, to me, seems pretty darn powerful. Even roster 3, without the trolls, is quite strong with the squigs. While really stupid somewhat negates their out-of-the-box power, they still have the ability to rip apart a similarly rated stunty team with their myriad of skills (RSC and Dauntless just makes them downright nasty against anything). Wild Animal, in my opinion, would be a much better choice as a negatrait in my opinion. It would eliminate their ability to receive assists in their dauntless ways, and, as you stated, "a Squig will snap at anything that rolls bye."
 Jump to: