49 coaches online • Server time: 23:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should Skeleton vs Zombie turney stay as a no progres tuneyr?
Yes
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
No
73%
 73%  [ 11 ]
Dont care
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Muldvarpen

Post   Posted: May 08, 2004 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Many people say that this is a bad idea, since skeletonz and zombies tend to die alot, but many others say skills would be sooooo much more fun.
Unxerxes

Post   Posted: May 08, 2004 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

well, I voted no because I think both solutions have serious drawbacks (no progres: skellies and zombs suck and need luck to so anything; progress: dead/injured skellies and zombs) but if we keep it no progress it'll continu to be a game of chance. If you bring skills and development into the equation, skellies and zombs are a rather fun line-up to develop...

Post   Posted: May 08, 2004 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I really don't know what to think. It might become a problem when some teams plays a whole lot more then others. On the other hand it would be neat with skilled upp zombies. It felt kind of bad after my first game where I got 21 SPP and couldn't use them at all.

Post   Posted: May 08, 2004 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I voted no because as Unxerxes said, the games are only based on luck. With skills i think it would be so much more fun. Of course people would have to make new teams, starting with all your money spent might not be such a good idea Very Happy
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: May 08, 2004 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I said yes because I think it holds a little more to the spirit of the original... which we all know was simply to test out the No Progression Tourney code, but also as a supreme display of player incompetence.

Not coaching incompetence, mind you, but arguably the most abyssmal players possible. That's what drew me to it. The level playing field makes it a great test of both luck and a wee bit of strategy as well. I like it just as it is, personally.

Of course, I have little time to play, so take my input with a grain of salt... I might have to drop out anyway due to time.

Jump to: