57 coaches online • Server time: 18:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
rudedd

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 04:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, Northern Virginia Blood Bowl Coaches. I was interested in forming a league of players in the greater NOVA area (VA, DC, and MD) to provide a structured way to play some Bloodbowl and meet some new coaches.

Right now I am looking to find out who would be interested in playing and what type of structure people would like to use (I've never runa league, let alone an online one).

What do know is I'd like to start with all fresh teams.

Any thoughts are welcomed and I look forward to meeting the avid fan base I know is out there for this game.

Cheers,
Dennis
Mully

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 05:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Dennis - what I do know is there are probably a very limited # of folks here in that area that could join. Willard started a league for the whole USA and barely got 16 respones. So you may want to broaden your scope.

Mully

Post   Posted: May 26, 2004 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Count me in, starting with new teams is a good idea. Just figure out what you need to do to start it up and tell us how to join.
VTDoogie

Post   Posted: May 26, 2004 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

There are several of us from a predominately NOVA league online. Around 7 or so...
I might be interested, but to be honest with
a Table Top league eating up 1 night a week,
1-2 online games a week in fun tourneys we are doing online,
and a life other than BB it might be difficult.

BTW - pm me if you want more info on our Table top league
rudedd

Post   Posted: May 28, 2004 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

All,
I've come up with a group structure I think allows maximum flexibility. Please check out the group page at http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1297 for details. So join up if you'd like to play.

Dennis

P.S. Mully I know personally of three different in person groups in the area that we can draw from and I know there are many others that I don't know of. I think there is enough of a following in NOAV, so I thought I'd give it a try. If I can't get enough coaches I'll expand the scope. Smile
gken1

Post   Posted: May 28, 2004 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

where are u in the d.c. area? we usually play in alexandria.

Ken
 Jump to: