23 coaches online • Server time: 08:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ansbach

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2009 - 05:03 Reply with quote Back to top

You're off to a better start than me - I'm 5-3-2. My current goal is to average more than 1 TD a game - at 10 games I'm at 10 TDs.

I'm with you on the no Thro-Ra's - in fact our teams looks pretty similar. Only problem is I haven't had enough skellies killed yet (although I did lose a Mummy) so I'm probably going to start sacking skeletons and replacing them with Thro-Ra's with the extra money.

I do have two 4MA Mummies, though - very nice! Watch out for my speed Khemri team! Laughing

I also noticed you have played a lot more bashy teams - 4 Chaos, 2 Orc and 2 Khemri. Amazingly, I have played 10 different races in 10 matches!! My prediction is that your first loss will come against a well-coached dodgy team - I had a meltdown against High Elves and they beat me 3-0.

I'm pulling for ya - show all those Khemri-whiners that there are some of us who actually play to win and don't do too bad at it! Razz
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2009 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

11 games still undefeated. 3 special mummies now. 6 ST, Side Step, and 4 MA.

6/5/0
Shrap

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2009 - 01:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I bought Thro-Ras with my Khemri team in the beginning but I over heard a convo in chat about the fact thro-ras are just skellies with sure hands that cost 40k more...so it's better TR/TS-wise to just skill up skellies and give one or 2 sure hands on yer own.

I was letting the thro-ras go the way of the dinosaurs up until black box started and I stopped playing in ranked for the most part.
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2009 - 01:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I did find a Blackbox Khemri team undefeated after 11 matches with the same record of 6/5/0, and they lost on their 12th match. No others that I can tell.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&showmatches=1&team_id=511723
Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2009 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

HMP is a fun tool (I generally use Thro-Ras though, as I tend to give my Blitz Ras Guard and MB and use them up front), but I wouldn't build a team around using it. Just keep it for those moments where a speedy team has managed to pin you.

"I hear that shadow is a douchebag"
-Mr Foulscumm
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2009 - 21:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Unless you intend to use the passing access or the pass skill of a Throw-Ra then a skeleton with surehands is better for Blackbox. Throw-Ras cost 3TS just for the pass skill and a further 3.5TS for the first skill after that.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2009 - 04:47 Reply with quote Back to top

12 games without smelling da feet! I think it is safe to safe I have the best starting Khemri in the Blackbox UNIVERSE! I might even say I am the greatest Khemri Coach in the Blackbox UNIVERSE! Thank you thank you hold your applause:)

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=teams&group=&race=16&order=11&nav=10
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2009 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Well today ends the undefeated streak of Elkridge Cemetary; at 7/6/1.
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=2509635
 Jump to: