28 coaches online • Server time: 14:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Glomp

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2004 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

rick_s_chris wrote:
inquisitorpustus wrote:
Its not instantly obvious when you join where the rules are or even that the game involves complicated rules. If you've never played bb before it must be quite a daunting prospect to find everything you need to play.

And this would also be against the law in most countries. You are not allowed to use the java client without owning a copy of Blood Bowl. And check your spleing as well, okey? Wink

Well maybe you own a copy but your small village dosent contain enough geeks to play with? Or you played first edition and havent played since then.

Not like most of the coaches here actually own the game anyway...

and I cant be arsed to check my spelling its late, you do it! Image

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2004 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

inquisitorpustus wrote:
Rather than searching through the rules link to fing the userguide we could set out a new player section. If it was clearly marked and contained all of the newbie questions I think it would be helpfull.

This is called a Help or FAQ section. Strangely enough clicking "Help/FAQ" takes you right to it.

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2004 - 23:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Bah thats hidden in the corner. People are obviously missing it.

It needs to be in the centre of the main page with big red arrows pointing at it and a 'look here stupid!' sign.

Then if people dont read it we get to sacrifice them to Dreadclaw Image