48 coaches online • Server time: 20:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Imerikol

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2004 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I couldn't agree with you more about Strip Ball. I think it is the most under-utilised skill in BB. Check out my WElf team, both my WDs get SB first. Even on other teams, my first skill on a 'fast' player with str3 will get SB, with Kick soon following. A team isn't complete without at least one SB, preferably two. This forces your opponent to be hyper protective of the ball carrier or only use sure handed players to carry the ball. If they only use sure handers, they have the hard choices of risking handoffs/passes for others to score or only scoring with sure handers.

I love Strip Ball.
mymLaban

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2004 - 00:15 Reply with quote Back to top

theres alot of good advise allrdy given here by many people.

my 2 cents, i would keep the 6 rrs.

and i would not sack the 2nd thrower, if you want orcs can play an amazing passing game with those 2 throwers and 2 ag4 blitzers to catch with.

i have 2 amazing throwers on my orc team http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=74301 and i have done alot of longbomb TDs even without any ag4 player to catch, but if you want your orc team to be bashy sacking a thrower might just do the trick Very Happy
 Jump to: