39 coaches online • Server time: 13:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JoseBagg

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2004 - 05:33 Reply with quote Back to top

the reason you see whacy stuff on the last turn, is people try anything that is POSSIBLE on the last turn. Where plays like that just aren't good bloodbowl any other time.
DaemonicLazoth

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2004 - 08:04 Reply with quote Back to top

One problem i have had is that in my past 4-5 games i have never passed an apoth and i had 3 RiP and 1 SI because of failed apoths and so im almost to the stage of why bother with apoth rolls

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2004 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Best luck I ever had, was playing my Khemri tabletop team against Nurgle's Rotters.

Last turn, Skellie has ball, 2 GFI, hand-off to Blitz-Ra in Beast TZ (6+), Blitz-Ra dodges away from beast (4+, beat Beast in Str roll), dodges twice 4+, throws 6+ to Skellie who catches 4+, runs and 2 GFI to score.
All without rerolls.

And a game with same Khemri team against Skaven, TR 235 Khemri and near matched Skaven (218 I think), my Mummies scored 2 TD's, made 2 Interceptions, caused 2 casualties and made a completion to eachother.

The game after that, another Skaven team killed my one Mummy, and caused 3 nigglings.

Lesson learned, dice will screw you over one game, and be incredibly good to you the next, all part of the game, and YES is sucks when the dice screw you seven games straight.
 Jump to: