40 coaches online • Server time: 11:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LordSigmund

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2004 - 15:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I play best with skaven and orcs, though orcs were the last team i played in R, my orc team went 5 games without conceeding a TD. I find skaven really easy to win with too, if they survive the beating they will undoubtably receive. Even though these are the teams I'm best with, I like playing with norse teams, and I can never stop myself making woodie teams, even though I know I'm never going to have more than 11 as one will die just as i can afford a new one.

I've tried all the teams out and I didn't like playing with high or dark elves, they felt a bit boring tbh.
mutescreamer

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2004 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone else think that this thread would have worked better as a poll? I can't be bothered to crawl through 5 pages worth of replies to get an idea of what people prefer.

I'm in a grumpy mood today it seems
Nordmark

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2004 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Norse and Amazon seem to drop at high rating. Elves can still keep up. The best option however is dwarves. I hate dwarves...
Nordmark

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2004 - 16:11 Reply with quote Back to top

A poll about this would be fun. Someone who knows how to do it??
LordSigmund

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2004 - 02:48 Reply with quote Back to top

you cant have enough options for all the teams
xen7ric

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Got to be the Rats.

All the TD scoring ability in the world, a Human thrower but better (he's a thrower, the extra speed is more important than the armour) and a good Blitzer. And, unlike the other great TD scorers (i.e. elves) they're cheap enough to replace when the inevitable happens.

Shame about the linerats though.. oh for 6 3 3 8.
 Jump to: