49 coaches online • Server time: 23:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2013 - 07:19 Reply with quote Back to top

JackassRampant wrote:
WOWZ. One game in, and the new Chicago squad spots Tzij his first loss.

... and first game for the Drunkards and they hand Duder's Texasurus' their first non-win!

Look out, folks. The newbies are not to be taken lightly!
Bullroarer4

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2013 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

NBFL Series 2 Schedule Preview
Series 2a: AFC East vs. AFC North
By JackassRampant

AFC East
1. New York Jetz: 15 VP.
The season opens with a first-place sort-'em-out with the Cleveland Mutt-Mutts, then a chance to get revenge on Miami for week 1. The next three games, well, it depends on what you mean by "soft patch": Baltimorc, Sandcinnati, and Buffalo could offer new skills, injuries, or both before the critical Week 6 showdown with New Angryland. I the Jetz haven't taken the division after Week 6, the Pittsburgh game in Week 7 could be huge. If they have, it's just hazardous.
JackassRampant Over/Under: 31 VP.

2. New Angryland Bulltrots: 15 VP.
Holding out the upstart Miami is a must-do, and then the Cleveland game: at least they'll have faced New York first. Buffalo may be a cushion (famous last words) before Pittsburgh and ditto Baltimore before the Jetz: nice spacing. Sandcinnati to close it out is an SPP lottery, up and down, and probably a must-win too.
JackassRampant Over/Under: 29 VP.

3. Miami Krakens: 10 VP.
Miami's schedule is frontloaded: the Krakens and Jetz probably wish they could trade series. New Angryland, the Jetz, and Pittsburgh are all important games: two wins would make them strong postseason contenders. Then a manageable stretch of Buffalo (division series in the first four games!), Sandcinnati, Cleveland, and Baltimorc. If they're still in at 5-1-4, they'll have to win three of those games: the right 25 VP could give them a chance.
JackassRampant Over/Under: 22 VP.

4. Buffalo Hillbillies: 1 VP.
Darn shame that Burgun plays such a ridonkulously competitive schedule. He'll snag a tie against one of the five contenders and split with Sandcinnati in week 9 and Baltimorc in week 13. Notably, these games bookend the week 10-12 division series: New Angryland, then Miami, then the Jetz. Pittsburgh gets them first, Cleveland last.
JackassRampant Over/Under: 5 VP.

AFC North
Cleveland Drowns: 16 VP.
The Mutt-Mutts start with a bang: New York and New Angryland open it up before a division series of Sandcinnati, Baltimorc, and Pittsburgh. Miami gets the Drowns after Pittsburgh, and then the season closes with fun in the snow as the Hillbillies try to pick themselves a certain pelt (unless someone else gets it first).
JackassRampant Over/Under: 30 VP.

Pittsburgh Pirates: 16 VP.
Buffalo and Baltimorc give the Pirates a nice chance to get into form before a brutal stretch of Miami, New Angryland, and Cleveland. Then it's Sandcinnati Roulette before the nasty nasty Jetz. Roller coaster.
JackassRampant Over/Under: 28 VP.

Baltimorc Waaaghvens: 6 VP.
The Waaghvens are a pure spoiler, and they'll get lots of good chances on this slate, though they may not love what it does to their roster. Sandcinnati to kick off, then boom! Pirates, Jetz, Drowns, Bulltrots! When that poison-pill has run its course, a remnants battle with what's left of the Hillbillies, and then the Krakens, who will be desperate, whether for a win or to save face.
JackassRampant Over/Under: 12 VP.

Sandcinnati Bengals: 3 VP.
Baltimorc and Buffalo give the Bengals a chance to win a game early. Then it's a five game stretch of ugly: Cleveland, Jetz, Miami, Pittsburgh, New Angryland.
JackassRampant Over/Under: 6 VP.

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2013 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

thread Necro....now with more league info!

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2013 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

We here at the bullhorn are solidly behind our fellow expansion team, the drowns, for our bet to win this season's superbowl!

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2014 - 02:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Roaring Bull Power Rankings!
with week four completed and most of week five, here are the new standings. This past few weeks, The NFC has taken the AFC to school, snagging the top spots. Take it with a load of Bull!

The Moon Pies, Best of the Best

#1 Carolina Black Panther Party (NFCS1, NFC1): 5-1-0 (38 VP, 6 games) +6
Indeed the best team in the league, at the moment, but like all your predecessors , the mighty can fall quickly.

#2 Atlatl 'n' Falchions (NFCS2, NFC2). 5-0-1 (35 VP, 6 games) +4
Hot on Carolina's heels, this team has the power to take the top spot and keep it.

#3 Dallas Dendrophiliacs (NFCE1, NFC3): 4-0-1 (28 VP, 5 games) +7
Another Elf team skyrockets to a top spot. But what goes up....

#4 Flashington Redheads (NFCE2, NFC4). 3-2-0 (27 VP, 5 games) -1
No losses certainly help shore up and hold a possible wildcard seat, but the next several weeks will tell if the redheads have what it takes to push back into the lead.

#5 Minnesota Wolfkings (NFCN1, NFC5): 3-2-0 (27 VP, 5 games) -3
while still in the top five, the wolfies are sliding a bit. with a recent win over San Dogo, they might get some traction to climb again.

#6 Seattle SewerHawks (NFCW1, NFC6): 3-1-0 (24 VP, 4 games) -1
The weakest of the Best, the sewerhawks are lead by Cyric, recent Major winner with his prefered team. Will he still hold his place after facing multiple CPOMB and tacklers? one of the few teams still on the week five game list to be played.

#7 Hacksonville Quagmires (AFCS1, AFC1): 3-1-1 (24 VP, 5 games) +1
With the other Punisher brother playing for them, is there any wonder why another pact team is holding a top spot. a little upward movement is cementing Hacksonville's grip on the title of "best team in the AFC".

#8 New Angryland Bulltrots (AFCE1, AFC2). 2-3-0 (23 VP, 5 games) -7
Easy come, Easy go. A pair of recent ties has slowed this team's forward momentum, but two soft teams to go could build some steam....

#9 Miami Krakens (AFCE2, AFC3): 3-0-2 (21 VP, 5 games) +2
Right on the heels of Bulltrots, and unexpectedly Devouring the Jets, resuted in a slight rise in standings, even with a humiliating loss to orcs. BAH!

#10 Cincinatti Bludgeoners (AFCN1, AFC4): 3-0-2 (21 VP, 5 games) +2
Here is a REAL cinderella story in the making! While still a young team in their first season, Cincinatti is steadily climbing and already has a tenticle-hold on a playoff berth.

#11 Denver Mile Under Club (AFCW1, AFC5): 2-1-2 (17 VP, 5 games) -2
An early favorite for the playoffs, some heartbreaking losses has seen some slippage in the standings.

#12 Fangsas City Chiefs (AFCW2, AFC 6): 2-1-3 (17 VP, 6 games) +5
While FCC has lost the last two games, they still have (albeit tenuous) a hold on a wildcard berth. Other higher rated teams have had some unexpected losses, pushing the Chiefs upwards in the standings.

The Cow Pies, Outside Wanting In

#13 Green Ball Attackers (NFCN2): 2-3-1 (23 VP, 6 games) +8
Wow! THIS is what a Pro team can do. Good movement!

#14 New York Giant Leeches (NFCE3): 2-2-1 (20 VP, 5 games) -1
#15 Ban Francisco Footy Fighters (NFCW3): 2-2-1 (20 VP, 5 games) +3
#16 Arizona Undercards (NFCW2): 2-1-1 (17 VP, 4 games) +3
#17 Gnawleans Stanks (NFCS3): 2-1-1 (17 VP, 4 games) +3
#18 Detroilet Sewer Lions (NFCN2): 1-3-1 (16 VP, 5 games) -3
#19 Chicago Weres (NFCN3): 1-3-1 (16 VP, 5 games) -3
#20 Cleave Land Brown Cows (AFCN2). 1-2-2 (13 VP, 5 games) -16
Welcome back, Bill. two losses will Drop you a lot this season with so many close races.

Keep at it, Guys. still more than a half a season to go and all the wild card seats aren't locked up yet.

#21 San Dogo Chompers (AFCW2): 1-2-2 (13 VP, 5 games) +1
#22 Tennesse Titanz (AFCS2): 1-1-3 (10 VP, 5 games) -2
#23 Buffalo Hillbillies (AFCE3): 1-1-2 (10 VP, 4 games) +5
#24 Philhala Arni (NFCE4): 1-1-2 (10 VP, 4 games) -1
#25 Oakland Elf Raiders (AFCW4): 1-1-3 (10 VP, 5 games) -1
#26 Houston Texasaurus (AFCS3): 1-1-3 (10 VP, 5 games) 0
#27 Baltimorc Waaaghvens (AFCN3): 1-0-3 (7 VP, 4 games) +2
#28 New York Jetz (AFCE4): 0-2-3 (6 VP, 5 games) -3
#29 Pittsburgh Pirates (AFCN4): 0-1-4 (3 VP, 5 games) -2
#30 Lothern Bay Bolt Throwers (NFCS4): 0-1-4 (3 VP, 5 games) +2
#31 Indianecropolis Pejòshkwe (AFCS4): 0-0-4 (0 VP, 4 games) -1
#32 In-Sane Louie Goats (NFCW4): 0-0-4 (0 VP, 4 games) -1

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2014 - 02:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Good stuff BR. Anyone done a breakdown of the AFC vs NFC thus far?
Bullroarer4

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2014 - 02:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Licker touched on the division races. I will touch on the Conference at mid season. Right now, the best of the NFC are winning more than the best of the AFC.

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2014 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

with midseason here (or nearly as a few week seven games are left to play) i took a moment to talk with a few of the coaches from around the league. As expected i got a variety of answers.

HOT STUFF! sitting in the hot seat of potential Playoffs

#1 Carolina Black Panther Party (NFCS1, NFC1): 6-1-0 (45 VP, 7 games) *0

Bullroarer: I think the first question on everybody's mind is this: how many cats have you sacrificed to Nuffle for those amazing dice this season?
Jeffro: Nuffle is a dead skunk raping ass muncher. We have ties with Carolina Animal Control and have all the dead skunks scraped off the road sent to his house. Been telling you all about this for years now... but apparently y'all think we were foolin'...
Bullroarer: with a record of 6-1-0, you are the best team in the league and the bullhorn's #1 top team four weeks running. how does that feel?
Jeffro: Proper.
Bullroarer: Atlanta is holding strong at the number two spot, and arguably a far more dangerous team. with a rematch coming later this season, and probably another in the playoffs, what are your thoughts on this huge match up?
Jeffro: Ownership is in the process of making sure that the week before our next match with Atlatl'n they will be void of whiskey in that region. We're confident their coaching staff will not be able to game plan while sober, and we're anticipating them shitting the bed again.
Bullroarer: Do you get a cut of all the bribes the referees get all season?
Jeffro: The Carolina Black Panther Party does not take part in bribes or bribery. We are paid for "assurances"... and let me be clear about the difference. Bribery is given and taken on faith and promises amongst people with low moral standings. Who wants that? I don't trust that shit. Now ASSURANCES!!... Assurances are just that: you are assured.
Bullroarer: any other match ups we should be watching for particularly?
Jeffro: Matchups come and go... but I'll tell you, the team we are keeping an eye on is Minnesota. Not so say there aren't other challenging team out there. We're just keeping our eyes on that squad.

#2 Atlatl 'n' Falchions (NFCS2, NFC2). 6-0-1 (42 VP, 7 games) *0

Bullroarer: You are second in all things this season. second in the league, conference, division, etc. What are your thoughts on that? ....
Ryanfitz: Bets? more like threats, The BPP knows that we are gunning for them, we expect to have two wins to their one by the end of the playoffs. But we have to give credit where it is due, the BPP is a strong team and shows just how competitive the NFC South has been for many seasons now.
Bullroarer: With 200+ games with this team, yours would be one of the oldest? Is the Atlanta team renewing their contract for a few more seasons?
Ryanfitz: There is no question about the return of Ataltl, they will always be here before and after the rest come and go.
Bullroarer: I've noticed, as have others, Mounting Injuries on your players. any developing prospects we should be watching?
Ryanfitz: Atlatl always plays tough, if you would like to question the players directly I can make arrangements for you to sit down in a soundproof room with our 3 legend saurs.
Bullroarer: What do you think the playoff field will look like in the NFC this season?
Ryanfitz: Id say that the NFC south will be sending two teams to represent in the playoffs again this season

#3 Seattle SewerHawks (NFCW1, NFC3): 5-2-0 (41 VP, 6 games) +3

Bullroarer: Rough game last week against the Krakens. Is this the turning point in the season, or just a minor set back?
Cyric: Any game as a rat coach can turn into a rough game. That being said since the permanent damage was done to just linerats that can be overcome. Not looking at it being a major turning point although it could cause the next game to be a bit rough.
Bullroarer: I noticed that the retired players from that game were support rats and that your core is still strong. care to comment?
Cyric: In my opinion as a long time rat coach as long as you can keep the majority of your core rats alive (Blitzers and Gutters) and don't have to rebuild very many at once you can stay very competitive with the team as the linerats are cheap and can be replaced fairly easy. It does hurt to have no guard left on the team when it started with 5 players with guard 6 games ago. Losing that portion of the support team is going to hurt.
Bullroarer: you lead your division by a fair margin. are you expecting to do well in the playoffs?
Cyric: I'd expect to have a good chance to win games in the playoffs as long as the core stays healthy and continues to build up. That being said alot of it depends on the match ups when you get there.
Bullroarer: with half a season in, what are your thoughts on possible matches? will the arizona franchise challenge seattle in this or future seasons?
Cyric: The new Arizona franchise could be interesting I don't know the coach off hand but if he knows what he is doing with rats and has some decent luck keeping the core alive as he builds them up they can be very dangerous. The San Fran team is looking stronger as well and Orcs have always been a tough matchup for me with rats. St louis more than likely will end up dangerous in the long run as chaos tend to get pretty nasty over time. The NFC West could end up being a very tough division in the long run as the teams get more time and more stars.

#4 Dallas Dendrophiliacs (NFCE1, NFC4): 5-1-1 (38 VP, 7 games) -1

Bullroarer: You lead your division, but only barely. Flashington is poised to push through, with only one point behind. what are your thoughts on that? does this close race change or affect your play.
Oneturnscore: Hey those lesbians play hard. We Tree F***ers know we have to win every game to stay on top. We also know the wheels could come off at any moment, so we need to build up as many points as possible. If there's a chance at going for the win, we will take it. But a tie is still 3 points. We're going to score fast and often and make the other team catch up.
Bullroarer: with half a season in, your team is looking strong. any notable stars on your roster that you would like to mention. those wardancers do look tasty....
Oneturnscore: Victor and Debarcus have been the prime targets of every team so far, but it's hard to catch an elf who can jump over you. Danny has been a solid contributor this season with 12 completions to 1 int. but it all starts with the blocking. Our O and D lines have held up great this season, and when you can bog the opponent down at the LOS it opens up all sorts of possibilities for the skill guys.
Bullroarer: the NFC is looking very competative, moreso than the AFC. any thought as to why that is?
Oneturnscore: Highly skilled coaches who are better looking reside in the NFC. AFC just has a bunch of dudes. (and a lady-dude)
bullroarer: You have been playing this game for a long time. how has the game, and coaches, changed? what is the same?
Oneturnscore: I think the game has changed for the better overall. getting rid of aging and adding journeymen were fantastic changes. trying to take on a team 4 vs 13 because you didn't want to lose the team name sucked =D. Being able to build legendary players is also a welcome change. The kill stack doesn't bother me as much since the key to defeating it is AV7.
The coaches have gotten older Smile Still a pretty friendly group of guys overall. The one constant is positioning and dice win games. You can be the best player in the world but if nuffle gives you the finger you can lose to anyone. If we wanted to play a game where the best player always wins, we'd switch to chess.

#5 Flashington Redheads (NFCE2, NFC5). 4-3-0 (37 VP, 7 games) -1

Bullroarer: you and OTS are in a close race for the division title as well as a playoff berth. with one point behind, most would say its anybody's shot. what are your thoughts on this.
Jackass Rampant: Dallas is an excellent team. We have to play extremely disciplined football over the next seven games: the division winner will be the one that doesn't drop a game, though it's quite possible both of us will make the postseason.
Bullroarer: your team has been around for two and a half seasons. where do you see this team/franchise going this year. Next year?
Jackass Rampant: The Redheads are in their third of three guaranteed seasons on their contract. If we make the playoffs, that triggers a fourth season, and most likely more. If we don't, we'll see. I might trade the Amazons in for a team that's actually meant to function at this level. But I have a feeling we will make a nice deep playoff run this time around, so I'm predicting a lot more years with the Redheads.
Bullroarer: with passing the weekly/bi weekly power rankings, does this free time up for watching more match footage?
Jackass Rampant: I only watch a little match footage. Ditching the JRPRs lets me focus on the draft class project, which is much less time-sensitive and easier on my addled brain. Thank you very much for taking it over, Bull. I can't wait for the midseason BRPRs.
Bullroarer: any other thoughts on this season? any dark horse races that should be on everybody's radar?
Jackass Rampant: I'm going to let the season play out. I have a feeling that talent will prevail in the long run, and in particular I think Houston can get its act back together in time.

#6 Minnesota Wolfkings (NFCN1, NFC6): 4-2-1 (34VP, 7 games) -1
Editor: at the time of this writing, Minnesota still had one game left to play. interview edited for clarity.

Bullroarer: you lead your division by a fair margin. is this the season Minnesota goes all the way?
Ritzi: Hi. Thanks for the interest, it's a honor to answer the questions. I hope so, but its still early in the season so anything can happen. The margin to my divisional rivals is smaller than it seems on the first sight. I'm up 11 points, but they still got a game to play. If Lorebass wins he's only 4 Points behind me, the same holds true for the winner of Chicago vs. GB. Thats not even a game and i have to play them all again, so no time for celebrations, nothing is accomplished yet.
Bullroarer: With half a season in, your team is looking strong. any notable stars on your roster that you would like to mention?
Ritzi: Leshon Johnson is the best draft pick i made by a wide margin. I still cant belive that i got him that late in the draft (#12). I had him in the top 3 on my board. Cris Carter is still a young player, but if he develops right he can become something special. His extra Movement has been the reason not to draft a Wolf at the beginning of the season but stick with him. But the best player on the team is Kevin Williams. He is spectacular, a lot of games has been won because of him. I would say he is the best player i ever had on a Team.
Bullroarer: with your division rivals, green bay, having a rough season, has your expectations changed for this season? if so, why?
Ritzi: GB started slow, but don't underestimate them. Their season isnt so bad, they are 2-3-1 now and have a chance to go to 3-3-1. Maybe thats a bad season by their standards, but most teams would be satisfied with only loosing once at that point of the season. I guess thats it what makes them special, usually if you do your things right you tie your game against GB, if you make mistakes you are going to loose against them (dices left aside). They are very hard to beat. However my expectations are more or less the same, make it to the playoffs and go there as far as possible. The thing that changed is that i have better Odds to make it to the plaýoffs by winning the division rather then go there via Wildcard as it happend the last two seasons. It would be great to win that competitive division.
Bullroarer: Minnesota used to be Carolina, what prompted the move?
Ritzi: There has been a time when i was very busy after the season and therefore didnt go online in a while. Time flew by and what i thought of 3 weeks of inactivity have been 2 months in reality. Because i didnt do anything Carolina has been replaced by Jeffro. When the Team from Minnesota became inactive i took their place and since then im playing there.
Bullroarer: you have been playing in this league (153 games total) for a long time. how has the league, and coaches, changed? what is the same?
Ritzi: It's a very competitive league, that hasn't changed. I have played in the Austrian, German and International league too, but they aren't as challenging [as] the NBFL. I also haven't seen a league where the sheduling and the discipline of getting the games played is that good then in the NBFL now. I think that has become even better by the time. There have been a lot of coaching changes until now. Especially a few seasons ago. There have been some coaches i hope to play again some time. Eisen, the former chief of the league, is one of them. But the most obvious Change is that there are more things around the league now. In the old days you played your games and that was it more or less. Now are so many things around, the draft (which i really love Smile, the power rankings, the draft review, the season recap, the predictions and even interviews Wink. As i have the opportunity now i would like to say thanks to everyone who invests so much time in the league and all the things around it. Thats the thing that makes this really the greatest League off all, thanks!

#7 New Angryland Bulltrots (AFCE1, AFC1). 3-3-0 (30 VP, 6 games) +1

Bullroarer: with a rough last season, how is the rebuilding going? any stars we should know about?
Licker: Last season was rough in terms of player attrition, however New Angryland still held on to win the AFCE and was a bad break in the WC round from advancing to the Divisional round. The end of the season did leave NA in very rough shape at ~1390TV and with a low end draft pick there was little hope that the team could field even a 1600TV squad to start the next season.
That would have put the various expansion teams entering the league arguably in better shape than NA. Indeed the only Willy McKillest and Cory Killen would have returned to the squad with more than 31spp, pending the retirement of Tom Bulldry. So the generous commissioners of the NBFL granted NA a couple options to add additional players through the expansion draft (it should be noted that Pitt and Lothern Bay were also given this option).
That draft yielded the current hope of the franchise in Steve Grogan along with 2 blockers bringing 2 and 3 skills apiece. Jim Markum looks to be on his way off the squad though suffering a niggling injury, and back up Bull Tony Beaston is debating retirement after smashing his ankle. So that leaves Steve, Cory and Willy as the defacto stars trying to hold the season together. The hobber core was devistated last season, and none of the new crop has manage to show much potential this season, but the hobbers were never the focus of the team, so just having plenty of fresh bodies to throw out there accomplishes their purpose well enough.
Bullroarer: you lead your division, with a 7pt lead over Miami. with your team in a development cycle and leading your division, how are you balancing development vs winning? are they one in the same?
Licker: It's actually only a 6pt lead at the moment, but we're fine if Miami wants to give us an extra point [laughs].
Most teams in the NBFL, especially the AFCE which sports 3 tough bash teams and a quick little wood elf squad in Buffalo, are in a constant state of rebuilding. The difficulty which chaos dwarves have is that even if they do manage to blow the other side off the pitch it's difficult for them to feed TDs to the Bulls and especially the Blockers as they are both AG2. So for the most part, rebuilding, or simply building, takes a back seat to just giving the team the best chance to win. While there are clearly stronger teams in the NBFL the Bulltrots have shown that they can compete even when short handed compared to their rivals.
The nice thing about the 14game season is that when you look at the schedule (though you can only see each half season at a time) you can try to play both the current opponent and the current standings. That means that the Bulltrots do not necessarily enter each game with getting a victory as being of the utmost importance. Of course that doesn't mean the team is not playing to win, but it does mean that in some matches, especially against the rival JETZ, keeping the roster mostly healthy is nearly as important as out scoring the opponent. A draw isn't a terrible result in this league now that the scoring system has shifted to give them more weight relative to wins. And once the season started off well, and NA found themselves leading the division by about a game, it gave some flexibility to how certain matches could be approached.
All of that said, it is critical for longer term success to get Steve Grogan as much spp as possible as quickly as possible, at least until he reaches super star status. Then again, he was drafted to be the primary ball carrier and that should feed him plenty of TDs along the way. Getting more skills for the blockers is also clearly important, but that is more a function of how hard they can hit, and what kinds of opponents they face.
Bullroarer: If you hold on to a playoff berth, how do you feel about the post season. was it not there that disaster struck last season?
Licker: We certainly plan on holding onto a playoff berth, we currently lead the AFC and would be the #1 seed. Still a lot of games to be played though. Once in the post season it's only about winning. Last seasons post season loss took 3 players from the squad, but that game was still quite winnable if not for snaking a gfi and then having the worst multi-bounce possible. But that was last season, there's no reason to assume the past will predict the future, and there's no reason not to go all out to win once you reach the post season.
Bullroarer: the AFC seems to be having a rough season all around. do you feel that has affected the dynamic of the league?
Licker: Last season the NFC had a couple divisions struggle badly in the cross conference match ups, I don't think there's really anything to this other than the vagaries of chance. Sometimes the divisional matchups are just really bad for one side. I'm not sure that's the case this year, it just seems the AFCW has massively underperformed their expectations. Other than them, and other than Atlatl and Carowhina outperforming by a massive amount, things aren't so bad for the AFC.
Well, other than the return of the Angst to the AFCN. That has proven damaging for that division, as the attrition rate for the rest of the AFCN teams should rise up, but the Angst also are strong performers, who inspite of dropping their matchups with Atlatl and Carowhina did a lot of damage in those games. But the debate over whether the return of the Angst is a good thing or not for the league won't come to a conclusion until the end of the season anyway.
Otherwise one conference dominating the other conference in the regular season is pretty unimportant. The 2nd half of the season will filter out the non-contenders intra-conference and the super bowl will be the only other inter-comference game which matters. Which is just another way of saying that I don't really pay any attention to what happens in the NFC, if we're lucky enough to face another NFC team this season I'll worry about what kind of shape they are in for that game, not how they got to it.
Thanks for the questions Bullroarer, and may all your GFIs be snakes!

#8 Hacksonville Quagmires (AFCS1, AFC2): 3-2-2 (27 VP, 7 games) -1
no comment

#9 Cleave Land Brown Cows (AFCN1, AFC2). 3-2-2 (27 VP, 7 games) +11!

Bullroarer: Welcome back to the NBFL. I see you returned with your trademark Chaos Killer squad. has moving to Cleveland changed the squad? If so, how?
Billbrasky: Hi. I'm glad to be here. Thank you. Moving to Cleave Land has only changed the team aesthetically. We've gone from gold & black to orange & brown. We still try to leave the pitch red while winning.
Bullroarer: you had a rough start, but have seemed to work out the miscommunication on the team with two recent wins. how is the next half of the season looking?
Billbrasky: We look forward to taking out some key players for the 2nd half of the season, so as to make room for the new draftees. We are doing our part for the league, and the economy.
Bullroarer: you lead your division by a slim margin. any notable rivalrys developing?
Billbrasky: I don't think we've been back long enough to have developed any rivalries just yet. We attempt to maim and dismember all of our opponents equally.
Bullroarer: any thoughts on your possible playoff run this season?
Billbrasky: It is still too early to make any accurate prediction about a play-off spot. However; we will make our best effort to take the division. If the boys keep playing like I know they can, I think we will take the division.

#10 Miami Krakens (AFCE2, AFC4): 3-2-2 (27 VP, 7 games) -1
Bullroarer: We, as a franchise and as a team, will be coming together and pushing forward to win our division and conference. Thank you, that is all.

#11 Cincinatti Bludgeoners (AFCN1, AFC5): 3-1-3 (24 VP, 7 games) -1
no comment

#12 Denver Mile Under Club (AFCW1, AFC6): 3-1-3 (24 VP, 7 games) -1

Bullroarer: you are leading your division, albeit with a smaller margin. with several division championships in recent years, is this season more of the same, or is this season different?
Robocoyote: The Mile Under Club is a Dynasty. we have stumbled a bit out of the gates, but look for a strong second half to tighten our strangle hold on the AFC west.
Bullroarer: All of your division coaches are both very experienced and run experienced teams. does this fact bring your division matches down to team selection or is there some other factor, such as quality coaching?
Robocoyote:The AFC west is the only division to have not changed at all in the last 4 seasons. every match is hard fought and often the AFC west is putting 2 and close to 3 teams in the playoffs. This season has been a less dominating performance, but i think you would be hard pressed to find a harder group of coaches to go through on a weekly basis
Bullroarer: any thoughts on the freshman teams in the AFC?
Robocoyote: Cincinnati is a surprise and has had a strong start lets see how they play the second half, they could be a team to watch.
Bullroarer: the NFC seems to be posting better numbers over the AFC. Why do you think that is?
Robocoyote: It is a season anomaly the AFC is often a strong division as a whole and the NFC is normally top heavy. The AFC will close the gap in the second half
Robocoyote: its an inevitability. My division mates cannot stop me and look for a deep playoff run that has escaped us since our first season and our run to the AFC championship

GETTING WARMER, Looking to pull a Hot seat to warm a tushy

#13 New York Giant Leeches (NFCE): 4-2-1 (34 VP, 7 games) +1

Bullroarer: Welcome to the NBFL. you are arguably the best Vampire Coach around (181-47-6Cool with that said, how are you finding your freshman season here?
The_Provocateur: Hi, and thank you for the compliment. My freshmen season is going fairly well so far.
Bullroarer: why Vampires? with two hybrid division teams and an elf team, how does skill selection factor in both recruitment and development?
The_Provocateur: I chose vampires for this league because I wanted to experiment with a different Team Build from my vampires in ranked, getting 4 draft vampires helped the start a lot. In terms of draft selection, I was looking for vampires that could either be stat freaks, had a fairly neutral set of skill and were soon to skill again so I could mold them. Instead of looking how to beat the teams my division I was looking how to create an all around good team since I knew more than half of my matches would be out of division.
The_Provocateur: On a final note, Playoffs look feasible if we can stay consistent instead of trying to murder ourselves (with help from the opponent).

#14 Green Ball Attackers (NFCN): 3-3-1 (30 VP, 7 games) -1

Bullroarer: this season certainly seen some changes from last season. Superbowl champ to just outside. Any thoughts on why?
Happygrue: Short answer: Philly stole my mojo! Wink
My record with GB has always been a bit high. I was handed some wins in very, very close games by a combination of last minute opponent mistakes and good luck. At the same time, I have continued to get pretty well pummeled a few times each season. The game against Denver was brutal, and even our recent win against Oakland cost 3 players and permed a blitzer. The season's not half over yet and I'd like to think I've been careful with cash, but we've only got 80K left! At this rate we'll be down to some journeymen by the time the playoffs hit.
Another factor is the lack of a killer. After the super bowl I thought I had the team in fair shape again but we have been missing a killer for a long time and every time a blitzer gets close enough to get PO again something terrible happens to him. But Tramon Williams can now get the job done and I'm sitting on a two game winning streak, so perhaps this season is turning the corner?
Bullroarer: I've always wondered, as have some others, why Slann?
Happygrue: It boils down to three reasons. First, I love them, I really enjoy playing Slann. Second, there were not any other Slann teams in the league and I enjoy adding variety to things. Third, while I had experience with Slann in other leagues, I was curious if they would be able to handle the long seasons in a high TV bashing league. So it was a bit of an experiment - and since I was waiting around until Green Bay opened up, it seemed fitting to just put something green there...
Bullroarer: any notable stars developing this season?
Happygrue: While Charles Woodson has held the team together since the beginning, I am very pleased with Brad Jones. He is learning a lot from Woodson and can fill in whenever Woodson needs to rest that aching glass jaw of his. But the player I really have my hopes pinned on is Tramon Williams. Having a real blitzing threat really helps to keep an opponent moving more slowly which is good for us!
Editor's Note: Brad Jones Expired on the field is a match vs Chicago in week seven.
Happygrue: Having made the playoffs every other year I would be quite disappointed not to this year. There is a long road ahead, but the NFC North is buried in tie games at the moment so my 2-3-1 record actually looks pretty average. While I had hoped for better, we don't have very many rungs up the ladder we need to be in order to be back in the playoffs.

#15 Ban Francisco Footy Fighters (NFCW): 3-2-2 (27 VP, 5 games) 0

Bullroarer: Sophomore season with Orcs in Dash land (two skaven and a new Rookie Chaos team). How are you adjusting to the two new teams?
Keggiemckill: Still adjusting to my own team to be honest. Missing some skills in key positionals, as I drafted players that go against the grain.
Question: has this season been more of a building or taking a run at the playoff seat, especially as cyric is one of the best skaven coaches around?
Keggiemckill: So to answer your second question, I am focussing on building this season. We still have to focus on our fan base. If we don't give them a good product, then we don't get people buying tickets and merchandise. Winning and making the Playoffs are always on the agenda, but we have to be practical with our resources. Building up the rookies and gaining them experience is is going to make us or break us in the Season. I think the fans know that building for the future is better for everyone.
Bullroarer: any notable stars we should be watching?
Keggiemckill: No outstanding up and comers to report.

#16 Philhala Arni (NFCE): 3-1-3 (24 VP, 7 games) +8
no comment

#17 Detroilet Sewer Lions (NFCN): 2-3-2 (23 VP, 7 games) +1
no comment

#18 Chicago Weres (NFCN): 2-3-2 (23 VP, 7 games) +1

Bullroarer: With an average record and a sophomore necromantic team, has this season been at expectations with this franchise's history?
Coach Oryx: Well, we lost Spike early in the season and it was quite a blow, basically dashed our hopes for the playoffs. We're definitely still in our building phase, even with Spike our playoff chances were slim at best, so this year we're focusing on two things - reducing the power of the opposition, and building up that solid core. With Maneater and Silver Bullet posting passable but very uninspiring stats, it's up to Henry Meltdown and the newly recruited Dan The Man to lead us to victory. All in all, losing Spike was a huge blow, but the season has gone more or less how I imagined.
On that note, a lot of our ties were extremely close, and rusty coaching is almost certainly at the root of it. And in fact it is of my opinion that we really should have beaten Fangsas City back into their coffins, but some last minute shenanigans saved the day for them. On second thought, the season has actually progressed somewhat better than I expected (sans losing Spike, of course - didn't expect to lose him so early!).
On a final note, despite losing our star tackler, the recent development of Michael "He's on Fire!" Bush into a monster ball handler is a huge and unexpected boost to our effectiveness.
Bullroarer: How does being the younger Necromantic team affect team development and skill choice, if at all?
Coach Oryx: A successful necromantic team is all about maintaining the core, so a lot of my focus is in the golems and wights right now. The wolves will prove themselves or die over the course of time, but the golems and wights need special care to bring them to full potential. A lot of my draft picks are focused around this idea of a solid core. Additionally, a lot of focus is being put into bringing the pain to our opponents - if you can't bash em, you can't win much, with necro. Don't have the speed for it!
So yes, being a younger necro team has a big effect on how I run the team. Later I'll expect to have some star wolves and really be able to run the crazy plays... but for now, a lot of my game is focused on protecting the core and building them up until they can protect themselves.
Bullroarer: Has this season been more of a building or taking a run at the playoff seat? is there a rivalry with Minnesota?
Coach Oryx: As I mentioned, more of a building season with playoff dreams. Of course there is a certain rivalry with Minnesota - who's the better necromancer and all that - but it's more of a passing rivalry for two reasons.
First, it's extremely difficult to beat them due to their extensively developed wolves and that monster Kevin Williams. Any ag4 blodger is hard to control, but add st5? Horrendous. Necromantic mirror matches are notoriously difficult and I think it's a reputation that is well deserved... In many cases.
Second, the fact is, however, that we have very different teams, so much so that we're almost functioning as two different races. Minnesota has heavily invested in ball handling and blitzing power, with some resources devoted to drawn out brawls. Because of their unusual players, plays are available to them that wouldn't make any sense for my team, and because I've invested so much more in the all out brawl, Chicago can hold the line in a much more dominant way than Minnesota. I was very lucky to win in our last game, and ultimately it came down to a lot of good dice on my part and a few key mistakes on Minnesota's.
That said, Minnesota isn't my true rival. The one, the only, rival ever to be worthy of claiming that title is has been and will always be Green Bay, of course.
Bullroarer: Any notable stars we should be watching?
Coach Oryx: Not really. Of course Michael Bush is going to be a big name as time goes on, and the duo of Henry Meltdown and Dan the Man is a potent force. It's easy to forget solid performer's like James "Give it Up!" Brown, Little Jon Bostic, and Major Wright. I think that the structure of Chicago is the anti-star, and that's why the team works so well. There is no one center of the team - even the loss of Spike, our obvious Diva, didn't impact our effectiveness as much as I had thought it would. Ultimately, that's what makes Chicago dangerous. It isn't enough to foul my one or two strong players until there isn't enough left to reanimate. You really have to put the whole team 6 feet under.

#19 San Dogo Chompers (AFCW): 2-2-3 (20VP, 7 games) +2

#20 Buffalo Hillbillies (AFCE): 2-2-3 (20 VP, 7 games) +3

Bullroarer: with last year's team performance, none questioned your changing directions with the Buffalo franchise. why wood elves?
Burgun: Statistically speaking AG teams perform relatively well against bash teams. In a division full of Chaos I wanted to see if I could build an AG team that could withstand the onslaught. Attrition is, of course, expected. So how to minimize that against the strong bash teams while remaining competitive becomes the challenge. Mobility and Dodge are key aspects in the game plan and Wood Elves give you best opportunity at achieving those goals.
Bullroarer: Draft picks. I didn't see any stat players on your team this year. did you get the picks you wished, or did other teams pick first?
Burgun: There were a few players that I had targeted on my board. I really would have liked to get a OTSer but they were taken before my pick. I tried to make the smartest picks possible with what was left, with the exception of splurging on the POMB Wardancer. PO is a highly questionable skill on a Wardancer and I realized that when I made the pick. We signed Truck knowing that we would have to evaluate the usefulness of his skill set and this was the best year to try that with our expectations not being as high for season 1.
Bullroarer: your record is 2-2-3. with a new wood elf team, is this team performing as expected?
Burgun: It's all about pacing yourself and allowing the team to develop into a contender. I would say that this team is playing above expectations right now. Considering some of the bad dice we've taken at highly critical points in a couple of our matches this team could easily be 3-2-1 right now, if not 4-1-1. I don't feel bad about where we stand currently.
Bullroarer: with three bash teams, and av 7 across the board, how does this impact the skill and play choices.
Burgun: Barring a stat increase or double on a key player, it's Dodge first, always. It has proven infinitely useful in the survivability of the team to this point. The game plan is straight up elf-ball the whole way. I hold no delusions about going toe to toe with some of these teams. They will need to try and catch me and pin me down to win because they eventually aren't going to be able to outscore me.
Bullroarer: at mid season, are you looking for a playoff berth, or is this a building season?
Burgun: You're always looking for a playoff berth, but I'm not going to take extraordinary risks to get one in the first season. Building is definitely the mantra of the front office this season.

#21 Gnawleans Stanks (NFCS): 2-2-3 (20 VP, 7 games) -4

Bullroarer: Welcome to the NBFL. you have some big shoes to fill, taking over New Orleans from Brasky's killer chaos team (before he moved to Cleveland) how has that impacted your first season?
Fatfinley: I honesty had no clue as to who's position I was taking over. I was told most of the players in this division was on US time so I picked that division based on what I thought would be best and easiest to schedule games.
Bullroarer: why Nurgle? how does skill selection factor in both recruitment and development?
Fatfinley: I choose Nurgle because I thought why not. If you win you look like a good coach and if you lose people go "he was playing Nurgle".
Now as to skill selection in recruitment I look for two things 1) a player name I like 2) Skills I think would be nice to have. I cannot remember the player but I passed on one guy I should have drafted based on name alone. I know it's silly but the RPG side of Blood Bowl is a tad bit more fun than the min/maxing side of it for me.
Bullroarer: being in a really tough division (#1 Carolina and #2 Atlanta) how are you adjusting to the level of competition?
Fatfinley: I think my record says it all... not adjusting at all. Smile

ICE COLD! looking for blood and SPP!

#22 Arizona Sinners (NFCW): 2-1-3 (17 VP, 6 games) -6

Bullroarer: as a freshman coach bringing an expansion team to this league what are your expectations this season?
FRSHMN: Expectations? Well, this is a highly competitive league with very good to excellent coaches, so that somehow lowers my expectations a bit. But on the other hand, the Undercards did fairly well with 2-1-1 before disappearing, so as a realistic goal, I would like to see the Arizona Sinners entering the Play-Offs.
Bullroarer: does your team owner also coach to team?
FRSHMN: You're talking of Cheese Baron Bill "Stinkin'" Bishop, who bought the Arizona franchise after the decline of the last team. Well, he thought it would be some kind of an adventure and - on the long run - a great marketing coup to have a NBFL team as official ambassadors of the product, that made him rich and famous.
But he's some kind of eccentric, and after some days as the new owner, he has lost the virtue of an adventurer and withdrawn from the stage of blood bowl management. Now Coach FRSHMN has to both train and manage the new expansion team. Most important decision so far concerned scouting and choosing the expansion drafts that have been given to the Sinners.
Bullroarer: Why a skaven franchise? especially as you are paired with another skaven team in the same division.
FRSHMN: Well, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, right? And I think that counts for rats, too. But seriously, I started my Blood Bowl coaching carreer as the head of a Amazonian Squad, and although it was quite fun to work with those girls (double entendre inteded) I always felt this race missed some speed to fit with my play style. Next I tried different other races, with a more bashy focus, but again, I missed speed. Next step was adding speed for some bash, but not totally deny the latter. And here they were: Skaven. I think, those Hit'N'Runners really fit to what I think blood bowl should be played. Fast in, faster out, like... you know... with an Amazon Babe in the locker room.
The decision to coach a Skaven Squad in NBFL came in consultation with Jeffro. He didn't see a problem with another Skaven Squad entering the NFC West, as those two are the only ones all over the NBFL. Divide and conquer is the name of the game, I think.
Bullroarer: Does the higher relative TV factor in your choices?
FRSHMN: Well, in general, I don't think inducements can compensate skill. But there are several races, that benefit a lot from some inducements. Talking of Gobbos with their famous bribes, or Halfling with the Chef. From a Skaven perspective, I would say having the opportunity to hire some extra Apos and Babes can bring some benefit - as it encourages me to give some more risky orders to disturb my opponents play. But as always, that's a thing of Nuffle's favour, too.

#23 Fangsas City Chiefs (AFCW): 2-1-4 (17 VP, 7 games) -11!

Bullroarer: Usually your team, historically, is running behind in both division and conference. what changes have you enacted to change this trend this season?
Nekran: Changes? We're staying the course! Our long term development is coming around just fine, though we were really sad to see our very needed brand new ma7 vamp reduced to the standard ma6 in week 1 of the season.
Bullroarer: Vampires have always had some thirst issues. how does this team behave at this TV and how have you compensated for this?
Nekran: The thirst is not as big of an issue as people like to make it out to be, really. Plenty of thralls to go around, burn the occasional rr on it... no biggie.
Bullroarer: Does playing vamps in a bash heavy division adjust your team developement?
Nekran: I have never really considered the AFCW to be a bash heavy devision, really. We're pretty balanced... Denver is bashy, but I have a decent record against him. I don't really take extra measures for that at all in any case.
Bullroarer: Any thoughts on a possible playoff run this season?
Nekran: And well the AFCW is still wide open, making our first playoff run is of course our prime objective this season. I think we're going to make it this year too... we're in great shape, while some division foes have suffered significant losses in the first half of the season. Despite some very dissapointing last games there, we're optimistic for the 2nd half of this season!

#24 Oakland Elf Raiders (AFCW): 2-1-4 (17 VP, 7 games) +1
#25 Baltimorc Waaaghvens (AFCN): 2-0-4 (14 VP, 6 games) +2
#26 Houston Texasaurus (AFCS): 1-2-3 (13 VP, 6 games) 0
#27 New York Jetz (AFCE): 1-2-3 (13 VP, 6 games) +1
#28 Tennesse Titanz (AFCS): 1-1-5 (10 VP, 7 games) -6
#29 Pittsburgh Pirates (AFCN): 1-1-5 (10 VP, 7 games) 0
#30 Lothern Bay Bolt Throwers (NFCS): 0-1-5 (3 VP, 6 games) 0
#31 Indianecropolis Pejòshkwe (AFCS): 0-0-6 (0 VP, 6 games) 0
#32 In-Sane Louie Goats (NFCW): 0-0-6 (0 VP, 6 games) 0

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2014 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Badass.

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2014 - 22:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Great write ups, thanks for taking the time Bullroarer! I hope to see this again next season.

Bullroarer4 wrote:

Editor's Note: Brad Jones Expired on the field is a match vs Chicago in week seven.

Regarding this... that was an epic death. Named as one of my two up and coming stars, GB vs. Chicago is a heap big rivalry and they beat the stuffing out of us last time around. Here were looking golden with a 2-1 lead as we lined up for T16 having survived without any other damage... and the fans would have none of it! A riot was enough to put numerous scoring threats in play for Chicago, and though they had 0 RR the potential to let the game slip through our fingers loomed large. Brad Jones stepped up and helped stop the score... but it cost him his life (and the apo was in Chicago's pocket, apparently sticking a second knife in to be sure).

So Going in with equal records GB goes to 3-3-1 and CW goes to 2-3-2, but we lose one of our best players. It's hard to say at this point if that will help or hurt our playoff chances relative to each other. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2014 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

The divisions, in terms of VP average per game resolved (includes forfeits):
1 NFCE: 4.75
2 NFCS: 4.18
3 NFCN: 3.93
4 AFCE: 3.46
5 NFCW: 3.27
6 AFCW: 2.79
7 AFCN: 2.52
8 AFCS: 1.92

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2014 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done to all for pushing on a head and getting your games in! This week we see all the coaches begin their final races towards the finish line.

Mission Control, we have launch.

#1 Atlatl 'n' Falchions (NFCS1, NFC1). 8-0-1 (56 VP, 9 games) +1
with a recent victory of their division and conference rivals, Atlanta advances into the top spot.

#2 Seattle SewerHawks (NFCW1, NFC2): 6-3-0 (51 VP, 9 games) +1
#3 Flashington Redheads (NFCE1, NFC3). 6-3-0 (51 VP, 9 games) +2
these two teams were REALLY hard to evaluate, in terms of ranking. Both are performing at expectations and have a similar Games schedule ahead. Seattle recieved the nod, as Washington has played St. Louis already, who are having a difficult season.

#4 Carolina Black Panther Party (NFCS2, NFC4): 6-1-2 (45 VP, 9 games) -3
Two losses has cost this team in rankings and possibly put their Playoff shot in jeopardy as other NFC teams begin to show their quality.

#5 New York Giant Leeches (NFCE2, NFC5): 5-4-1 (47 VP, 10 games) +8
New York edges out Dallas as the top wildcard team....At the moment.
still anybody's race for the card.

#6 Green Ball Attackers (NFCN1 NFC6): 4-4-1 (40 VP, 9 games) +8
and the champs are on a comeback!

#7 Hacksonville Quagmires (AFCS1, AFC1): 5-2-2 (41 VP, 9 games) +1
Jacksonville has a solid lead. Can they keep it?

#8 New Angryland Bulltrots (AFCE1, AFC2). 4-4-1 (40 VP, 9 games) -1
While still 6pts ahead of Miami, the AFC is a veritable battle ground.

#9 Cincinatti Bludgeoners (AFCN1, AFC3): 5-1-3 (38 VP, 9 games) +2
Not far ahead enough to call a huge difference.

#10 Miami Krakens (AFCE2, AFC4): 4-3-3 (37 VP, 10 games) *0
#11 Cleave Land Brown Cows (AFCN2, AFC5). 4-2-4 (34 VP, 10 games) -2
#12 San Dogo Chompers (AFCW1, AFC6): 4-2-3 (34VP, 9 games) +9
These three teams are in a near dead heat. Any mistake or loss could end the dreams of at least one coach.

Houston, we have a problem

#13 Dallas Dendrophiliacs (NFCE3, NFC6): 5-2-2 (41 VP, 9 games) -7
Still sliding, but still recoverable. Gamblers beware if you have money riding on this team.....

#14 Minnesota Wolfkings (NFCN): 4-3-2 (37VP, 9 games) -8
#15 Denver Mile Under Club (AFCW): 4-2-4 (34 VP, 10 games) -3
#16 Detroilet Sewer Lions (NFCN): 3-4-2 (33 VP, 9 games) +1
#17 Arizona Sinners (NFCW): 4-1-5 (31 VP, 10 games) +5
#18 Chicago Weres (NFCN): -3-2 (30 VP, 8 games) 0
#19 Philhala Arni (NFCE): 3-3-3 (30 VP, 9 games) -3
#20 Houston Texasaurus (AFCS): 3-3-4 (30 VP, 10 games) +6

Misfire on the Pad

#21 Ban Francisco Footy Fighters (NFCW): 3-2-4 (27 VP, 9 games) -6
#22 Fangsas City Chiefs (AFCW): 3-2-4 (27 VP, 9 games) +1
#23 Oakland Elf Raiders (AFCW): 3-1-5 (24 VP, 9 games) +1
#24 Baltimorc Waaaghvens (AFCN): 3-1-5 (24 VP, 9 games) +1
#25 Gnawleans Stanks (NFCS): 2-3-4 (23 VP, 9 games) -4
#26 New York Jetz (AFCE): 2-2-5 (20 VP, 9 games) +1
#27 Buffalo Hillbillies (AFCE): 2-2-5 (20 VP, 9 games) -7
#28 Tennesse Titanz (AFCS): 1-2-5 (13 VP, 8 games) 0
#29 Pittsburgh Pirates (AFCN): 1-1-6 (10 VP, 8 games) 0
#30 In-Sane Louie Goats (NFCW): 1-0-8 (7 VP, 9 games) +2
#31 Lothern Bay Bolt Throwers (NFCS): 0-1-7 (3 VP, 8 games) -1
#32 Indianecropolis Pejòshkwe (AFCS): 0-0-9 (0 VP, 9 games) -1

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2014 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome write ups Bull heh could have made it easier on your rankings to wait about 6 hours as Seattle plays Washington tonight at 10 pm est
happygrue

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2014 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Fun stuff! Keep up the good work.

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2014 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

And NA ends SDs playoff aspirations in 2m as well.
 Jump to: