16 coaches online • Server time: 05:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
fivehead

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2016 - 22:33 Reply with quote Back to top

My team's value is 870K and I'm having a pretty horrible time finding matches. If anyone else has the same problem or wants to play me, leave a reply and hopefully we can coordinate a time for a game.
DarthPhysicist

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2016 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I'm new to FUMBBL and would be willing to give it a go! You don't have to go easy on me cause I know the game well; I'm just not so hot with the interface. So my moves might take a minute but not for lack of knowing what I want to do.

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2016 - 15:36 Reply with quote Back to top

New coaches should try out 145 club, or other leagues.

Ranked or Black Box may not be the best way to get your feet wet.
DarthPhysicist

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2016 - 16:45 Reply with quote Back to top

BillBrasky wrote:

Well I've held off on joining 145 because after a game or two with the client, I know I'll be over 45% (my BBCE and BB2 win rates are north of 60%, including my junk teams). Seems the spirit of that league is for people who just want to have fun and are learning the game (I might be wrong). I don't want to be accused or be perceived as beating up on the Noobs to BB in general when all I want is to "learn the controller" so to speak.
mdd31

Post   Posted: May 01, 2016 - 01:49 Reply with quote Back to top

DarthPhysicist wrote:
BillBrasky wrote:

Well I've held off on joining 145 because after a game or two with the client, I know I'll be over 45% (my BBCE and BB2 win rates are north of 60%, including my junk teams). Seems the spirit of that league is for people who just want to have fun and are learning the game (I might be wrong). I don't want to be accused or be perceived as beating up on the Noobs to BB in general when all I want is to "learn the controller" so to speak.

Yes wouldnt want a superstar kingpin like you messing things up! I mean with win rate like that over at BB2 you will probably go undefeated here! Wink
DarthPhysicist

Post   Posted: May 01, 2016 - 01:51 Reply with quote Back to top

mdd31 wrote:
wouldnt want a superstar kingpin like you messing things up! I mean with win rate like that over at BB2 you will probably go undefeated here! Wink

Not really my point. The point is that if I read the rules for that league, they don't sound like they would want me there; rather I should be taking my lumps in Blackbox or Ranked.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: May 01, 2016 - 02:25 Reply with quote Back to top

No harm in doing 1 145 tourney. You could go middle of the road with Underworld or Vamps. Personally, I don't think I'd win a 145 tourney with Gobs or Halfers.......I maybe wrong though.

145 was great......I think I may have gone undefeated.......which is of course great. Though KenThis did threaten to kill me in the 145 finals of all finals. The memories!!!!
 Jump to: