42 coaches online • Server time: 19:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Carthage

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2023 - 04:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Love how quickly the new rule was incorporated!
Only problem, in my eyes, is that when you have no rerolls, it is pretty easy to overlook that you failed bloodlust. Pretty easy to overlook the blood icon.
Is there a sound cue that could be attached to the fail to let the player know? Even if its the same roar that would work.
JuggerGonzo

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2023 - 05:30 Reply with quote Back to top

When you click to move, there is Blood roll and if 1, Vamp is taking one squere, he should hold hes move entirely.
What type of sound would you think of?
Carthage

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2023 - 05:33 Reply with quote Back to top

It does make it stutter step the move, which is still helpful, but I associate the audio cues with negatraits most of the time. Even the same animal savagery/fury fail cue at the start of the activation would work
sebco

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2023 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

A few questions to those who decided how to implement Blood Lust rules in the client :

-if a vampire blitz an opponent player with Foul Appearance, roll a 1 on Blood Lust, do not switch to a move action and roll a 1 on Foul Appearance but have a thrall team-mate in an adjacent square, may they bite that thrall to avoid TO ? (I would say yes but in my opinion rule writing is not accurate enough about this point)(that said, english isn't my mother's tongue)

-if a Prone vampire blitz an opponent player with Foul Appearance, roll a 1 on Blood Lust, do not switch to a move action and roll a 1 on Foul Appearance but have a thrall team-mate in an adjacent square, may they bite that thrall to avoid TO ? (I would say no but Blood Lust description doesn't state vampire has to be standing)

And a last one which concerns vampire Spike! magazine but not Blood Lust :

-Who is considered as "dwarfen" for Ivan 'the animal' Deathshroud special rule ? All players from the dwarf roster ? All players from the chaos dwarf roster or only those with "dwarf" in their position name ? All OWA dwarves ? Dwarf star players ? Skrull Halfeight ?

I suppose we'll have answers about some of these questions in next FAQ but I'm curious to know what is your answer to these questions, you FUMBBL team, as you generally have a real good understanding of BB 2020 rules in my opinion.

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2023 - 12:17 Reply with quote Back to top

JuggerGonzo wrote:

What type of sound would you think of?

A sound like "Blood!" for a failed Bloodlust test it's my suggestion.
Not imaginative, I know, but easy to understand.

It could be a bit longer, like: "I want blood!" or "Give me blood!".
PrivateNiCeGuY

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2023 - 13:57 Reply with quote Back to top

is it possible to even get a pop up like you get when you have rrs´s?
Like a piop up stating, "you blood lusted" and then a "continue" button and now you get to redirect wherever
becaus it feels like I dont get a shoot at chaning my mind if I have a move and I already used my full movement allowance to "activate"
Bebop2Hands

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2023 - 14:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I feel that one can get used to checking if BL triggered if there are no RRs left (although something like a sound/popup might be helpful).

However, I feel that the stutter step is a little unfortunate. If you only see that BL has triggered after one step, this step might already be the wrong directino (BL forcing you to go somewhere else). Then you might be in a tackle zone or can not reach your thrall anymore.
 Jump to: