51 coaches online • Server time: 16:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2024 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I remember something about Stunty used to be -1 passing, so the reason for Dribblesnot having Accurate was to cancel that out
But then Stunty changed to no longer have the -1.. yet he retained the Accurate, for some reason? And Cindy copied it

Removing Accurate would mean their base passing range brackets would be 3+ 4+ 5+ 6+ instead of the current one with the jump after 6 squares: 2+ 3+ 5+ 6+

Undoing the current nerfs and replacing with nerf from removal of Accurate would be a reasonable way to do it. It'd mean restoring strength to all those other bombers that aren't star players, and make Dribblesnot a lot closer to a regular goblin bomma

However...... Sometimes I don't think Bombers should really be a significant thing.
It's a bit like Hypno Gaze, it breaks some of the fundamental tenents of the game, being able to reach out and attack players at range is... just not how the game normally works. Sorry tzeentch
Jonnyquality

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2024 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Sp00keh wrote:
I remember something about Stunty used to be -1 passing, so the reason for Dribblesnot having Accurate was to cancel that out
But then Stunty changed to no longer have the -1.. yet he retained the Accurate, for some reason? And Cindy copied it

Removing Accurate would mean their base passing range brackets would be 3+ 4+ 5+ 6+ instead of the current one with the jump after 6 squares: 2+ 3+ 5+ 6+

Undoing the current nerfs and replacing with nerf from removal of Accurate would be a reasonable way to do it. It'd mean restoring strength to all those other bombers that aren't star players, and make Dribblesnot a lot closer to a regular goblin bomma

However...... Sometimes I don't think Bombers should really be a significant thing.
It's a bit like Hypno Gaze, it breaks some of the fundamental tenents of the game, being able to reach out and attack players at range is... just not how the game normally works. Sorry tzeentch

or just ban passing the bomb to empty square unless you have Hail Mary. Must go to a player or not at all.

that would take the gusto out of all bombers and i'd welcome it Smile can't stand the cheating gitz
 Jump to: