24 coaches online • Server time: 01:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MarckusOfCamlan

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2024 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

In this match, my Lord of Change with Block and Dodge blitzed Weston Pock an opponent with tackle next to an opponent without.

I managed to Badly hurt Weston Pock and took his place. At that time there was no more players with tackle to dodge. I chose to continue my path toward the ball but had to dodge the remaining standing opponent who hadn't tackle. I failed to dodge, and should have benefited of a free reroll thanks to doge. I wasn't.

I believe the bug must be Weston Pock's tackle was taken in account while it shouldn't have.

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=4539952

With this lord of Change, I also noted erratic behaviour with Pro (sometimes it trigger, sometimes it doesn't), but without idea why.[img][/img]
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2024 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

What turn was the bugged dodge?
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2024 - 13:43 Reply with quote Back to top

The situation was in during the Blitz! at the start of the second half.

During Blitz! Kick-off events, Dodge or Sure Feet re-rolls can not be used as stated in the FAQs as those are only available during a team turn which Blitz! is not.

About Pro, it can not be used to re-roll nega traits like Unchanneld Fury when you are prone since it can only be used while you have a tacklezone. Standing players regain their tacklezones at the start of the activation, so a player suffering from Bone-Head etc. can use Pro when standing to re-roll another Bone-Head failure, while a prone player can't

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2024 - 18:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, so no bug then. I didn't know those.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2024 - 18:19 Reply with quote Back to top

You can find all the skills disabled by Blitz! event here:
https://fumbbl.com/note/christer/SkillUsage
 Jump to: