24 coaches online • Server time: 04:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
prophane

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2007 - 04:12 Reply with quote Back to top

just a little under 3 hours left for some stompin action. just a reminder!

prophane

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2007 - 06:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, due to some prodding by an orc team that was in desperate need of a date, the Reeborc Stomp! has been closed down. Tourney 1 was a complete success!

First Place goes to Azure and his Stomp Raptors, who managed to grab 15 big wins (15/0/4). Coach Azure also wrote 9 match reports, thanks!

Second Place goes to ME (prophane) and my Quahog Quickies who took home 13 wins (one of which was VS Azure and the Stomp Raptors) our record was 13/3/4.

The runner up team was HillBilly Heaven, coached by Lucky_Eddy (9/3/4)

Random82 had the most games played and got the bonus 10 points!!!

Congrats to all the teams that played games and helped to make this tourney a huge success!

we will be doing this again in January, cant wait to see you there!!!

points have been posted on the Stomp Points page and the OCCS main page (for the teams that have applied already, that is!)

prophane

Post 14 Posted: Dec 10, 2007 - 07:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey all you Stompers......

only 21 days till the next Reeborc Stomp! kicks off on January 1, 2008.

Get a brand new rookie team together and submit them over at the Stomp! page and kick off the new OCCS 2008 Season in style!

IanFidel

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2007 - 02:42 Reply with quote Back to top

The Benzo Brown Thumbs sign up for the Stomp in Jan!!

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2007 - 05:02 Reply with quote Back to top

we have 4 teams already on the list for next months Reeborc Stomp!

get your brand new [L] rookie teams together for a Stompin good time!

cause da red wunz go fasta!

Arctaeus

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2007 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

So, let me just get this straight.
The reeborc stomp is a round robin - that means you play as many others as you wish, as many times as you want?

Just checking before it all kicks off Smile
prophane

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2007 - 17:48 Reply with quote Back to top

yes that is correct, it is open round robin. you can only play each team one time though. you set and arrange games with all the other coaches in any order you can play them in!

some teams will play a lot of games fast and shoot out in front, but beware, if you do that and get too tough too soon, many others will not play you till they get up to your level. (it happened to me last time!)

prophane

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2007 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

we currently have 13 teams signed up for the January 2008 Reeborc Stomp!

I think id like to at least double that number before we start, so get your [L]eague rookie teams together and head over to the Stomp! page and sign up.

Itll be fun. come on and see!

prophane

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2007 - 00:52 Reply with quote Back to top

we currently have 16 teams signed up for the January 2008 Reeborc Stomp!

I think id like to at least double that number before we start, so get your [L]eague rookie teams together and head over to the Stomp! page and sign up.

Itll be fun. come on and see!

prophane

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2007 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

The January 2008 OCCS Reeborc Stomp! currently has 19 teams signed up.

we would like a few more, so come on coaches, get your rookie [L] team together and swing on by the Stomp! page to sign up.

The last one was a huge success, lets make this one even better!

jasoN! and the OCCS

prophane

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2008 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, according to the BB servers, its now January 2008 (though ive still got about 7 hours here!)

I have started the Reeborc Stomp! with 6 filler teams, so i will take the next 6 rookie teams that sign up, after that its closed!

Get Stomppin!

j!

prophane

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2008 - 23:46 Reply with quote Back to top

With the FUMBBL birthday Celebration starting in just about 30 minutes, now would be a GREAT time to sign up and play some games in the OCCS Reeborc Stomp!

Its a big fun open round robin tourney in the Orca Cola Cup Series!

Hop on over to the Reeborc Stomp! page to find out more!

We have room for a few more teams still!

Arctaeus

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2008 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Match 1 - Ugha Banga v Altdorf Blades

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=2003671

Mad match, and a very quick match due to unlucky turnovers on both sides. One of the most fun matches I have ever played though. Admittedly, I had the advantage from the start due to the handicap taking an orc lineman out of the match.

Gratz to my opponent Smile
prophane

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2008 - 17:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello OCCS fans!

Well, its been a while since i sent out an OCCS Stomp! message cause ive been busy, sorry for that! But heres one now, and with some IMPORTANT information on it.

The 20th has come and past and it is now time to start the Stomp! Playoffs! The top 6 teams were removed from Open Play and placed in a 8 bracket KO tournament. The top 2 teams will recieve round 1 byes while the other teams are seeded by wins.

The top 6 teams have been determined as:

#1 Raging Monsters coached by Omasu
#1 Restless Pirates coached by Azure
#3 Astral's Fire coached by Lucky_Eddy
#4 Dead Men Risen coached by PistolPete
#5 Rome! coached by Cyrus-Havoc
#6 Ugha Banga coached by Motskari

(for clarification, there were 4 teams that were tied with 3 wins each, 2 of which were in contention for the #5 and #6 spots. Tie breakers are decieded by win %, then head to head record, then tourney TD, then tourney CAS. sorry to Lizvis and myself, who did not make the cut due to these reasons)

The rest of the teams in the Open Play are encouraged to continue playing and accruing points (as well as SPP) for the OCCS. These games still count for points, and being only January, the field is still wide open!

It appears that our first place team, Omasu's Raging Monsters, is also in the lead wit the MOST GAMES PLAYED, with 14. At this point the bonus 10 points are his, but there are many teams left in Open Play that can Stomp! him out and get more games in (especially since he has only 2 games left at max!)

There are also several teams (11 total) that have less than 5 games. We need to play at least 5 games in the month to qualify for Stomp! points. So come on, there is plenty of time and coaches left to get some games in!

On the points note, there are quite a few coaches who need to have their team accepted to the Reeborc Stomp! Points page. Swing on over to the page and accept your teams invite there. If you are an active Stomp! coach and your team is not on the list and has not been invited, pleas PM me and I will take care of it!

OCCS Reeborc Stomp! Cuz da red wuns go fasta!

prophane

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2008 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey all you Stompers! out there!

The OCCS Reeborc Stomp! Rookie Scramble (January 2008) is about over.

The top 6 teams were pulled out and started a 3 round KO tournament, with the top 2 teams getting a bye to round 2!

The rest of the teams are still welcome and encouraged to play out remaining matchups in the open round robin field, and there are lots of possible games to play, so get Stomppin!

Looking forward to February 2008, the Reeborc Stomp! will again be featured in the OCCS, this time with a starting TR of 125. So get out those newish teams and get Stomppin! ready for March and the first OCCS Major of the year, the Cabalvision Athletic Cup 2008

Another thing I was hoping for was to have some help coming up with a 'name' for Februarys Stomp! January has the Rookie Scramble, and November has the Stomp! Invitational, so Im looking for some good fluffy names for February (maybe somehting to do with Valentines day), May, August and Octobers Stomps! Thanks!

Start submitting your TR125 teams now for the February 2008 Reeborc Stomp!

jasoN! and the OCCS

Jump to: