29 coaches online • Server time: 10:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garax

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2003 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Gah.

Just ask Mkay about this... It was seriously, yes I am going to swear, fucked up.

I rolled a blitz... 6.6c then resets to set up. Great. We set up again... I lost blitz.

It then won't let me end my turn. Special.

Now we try to load up 3 times and all I get is blue. Personally I would vote this as sucking... Especially since I was winning Very Happy .

So... Ermmm... Yeah. Sorry to be a git but is 6.6c gonna get sorted out or is this just another one off thing that you'll just dismiss as me being me.
mkay

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2003 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

It was really intresting really... How can this new patch mess up the so bad...
Mully

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2003 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I've had 2 VERY ODD things happen with this patch as well. (Didn't report them though 'cause I'm a slacker)

1st - Played vs Vamps. (I think this is the correct order of events)

Turn 6 2nd half - Vamp next to ball suffers blood lust. Decides to pick up ball (with a dodge) before going to thrall. Fails dodge, falls on ball, gets sent to reserves. Meanwhile the ball bounces to my elf, who drops it. Next thing I know I hear the turnover sound of Ping, Ping, Ping.

I look up and it's my TURN 8 and my opponent is still on turn 6. Tried to resynch and reload but didnt work. So I played 1 turn, opponent played 1 turn and the game ended.

2nd odd thing - same night (last night)
Set up to receive kick off (didnt get any message like "you have less than 11 players on the field"). On my opponent's screen, 1 player remained in the dugout (and at the bottom of the dugout, not at the top where they usually go.).

However on my screen the player was on the field, but I could not click on him. I hit resync and the player disapeared and showed up in the dugout.

Have never had either of these events ever occur before. But it was late, I was grumpy, and my elves were gonna concede anyway, so I didnt care. Sad

Jump to: