40 coaches online • Server time: 18:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ChickenInSpace

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2003 - 16:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Please explain this to me. Why on earth can't i face the same team more than once? Sure, I agree on not facing the same team for 6 matches in a row or something, but shouldn't they be able to face eachother off again when they've played like 5/10 other teams?

All hail to the tournament and all, but... come on?
I can see however that the software as it is now won't allow this to happen at all, so, there might be a software related problem/solution to this.
Can't this be fixed later on though?
That would be... neater... I think.
Mully

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2003 - 16:18 Reply with quote Back to top

You can face a team more than once, just not twice in a row. Surely with all the teams in FUMBBL you can find another team to play in between matches.

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2003 - 16:26 Reply with quote Back to top

You should really read the rules yourself instead of have them explained to you (poorly it seems), because this seems pretty clear to me:

"A team may not play twice in a row against the same opposing team. Note that this means that both teams must play at least one game before the teams can meet again."

Click on the Help/FAQ button then the Rules link.
ChickenInSpace

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2003 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Then I'm sorry for what has been extremely poorly explained to me before and apologize for my laziness for not hav... no, wait... I'm lazy, so... screw you guys, I'm going home...

Nah, really, I was probably just being an ignorant bitch. Cheers.
 Jump to: