33 coaches online • Server time: 11:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 15:37 Reply with quote Back to top

CircularLogic wrote:
How about we ask the admins to give me a 2nd account that I just use to powergame the system to get a max TS team? It would be limited playtesting and deleted after a certain period of time. Care to bet against me getting one of the strongest teams TS wise in [B]?

I am willing to see up take to this challenge.

Lose and create powerfull orks.

Then prove me that it worked wonders and you did way better than them:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=teams&group=&race=12&order=12&nav=10

Of course, the point is not to say "I COULD do it", the point is to prove that some WOULD do it.

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Asked the admins today... I won`t get a second account.

So.. I guess you`ll have to wait until there are majors in [B] until I will prove my point. Until then I prefer not to be part of the problem.
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

You mean... you prefer not to destroy your Blackbox record Wink

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Damn... you got me there...
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2009 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

which is exactely why I don't think that a "potential winner" (because to win a big tournament, you gotta be a real strong coach) would try to metagame this way.

You can achieve a high TR team and play well and that's really more likely than losing on purpose.

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2009 - 15:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I honestly promise, that if there is ever a major tourney announced for [B] I will make tons of 'fluff teams' in [B] and metagame, while writing a blog about it. There is nothing in the rules that prevent all-skellie-teams that never foul and no-troll-gobbos with perma-hired fanatic, that WILL make me lose even if I try hard to win.

But as Christer has said that there won`t be any tourneys in [B], I have little worries.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2009 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

CircularLogic wrote:
I honestly promise, that if there is ever a major tourney announced for [B] I will make tons of 'fluff teams' in [B] and metagame, while writing a blog about it. There is nothing in the rules that prevent all-skellie-teams that never foul and no-troll-gobbos with perma-hired fanatic, that WILL make me lose even if I try hard to win.

But as Christer has said that there won`t be any tourneys in [B], I have little worries.

ok if their is, I will remember you promising this Wink