64 coaches online • Server time: 21:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mazzix

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2003 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, this idea is only for the tournament division or a new division if it would be needed.

And Im only human, I dont think I can put the greatest ideas about how to make real my idea, and im also sure im not the one to think about it.

I like the idea of tourneys and all, and I really love to create teams and see them progress.

One thing that would be nice, about tourneys, is to win something special from it. Example, the team winning a tourney could get 100k in their bank. Or they could give to a random player a "Magic Helm"(+AV). Or things like this. The team ending up 2nd would get something else too.

We could also give something for the best scorer of the tourney, the best blocker, etc.

rewarding a coach for winning a tourney should be introduced into FUMBBL. I really think it would be fun. After getting a reward, the team could be specially marked as a "Reward" team, and could only play in "Reward" tourneys, if the option is introduced into the tournament section(to keep it fair for the non-rewarded teams!).

Again, we should make sure no one could abuse from it or anything.

What I would do about it, as a suggestion, is to create only one group with the option in the beginning. this groupe would be the place for a first tourney for 100 TR teams, have 6 games, then finals. After that, the rewards would be distributed, and new tourneys could take place, one for the 100TR again, an other for the 100TR to 175TR, and so on.

That way, we would be able at least to test the idea and make sure the teams winning the rewards wouldnt be too advantaged.

Reward system is currently working quite well in the OLBBL. Of course, I like a lot FUMBBL and dont want FUMBBL to be transformed to be like OLBBL. On contrary. But, as its specifical to the FUMBBL league, we can run special tourneys and leagues inside FUMBBL with the Tournament division and all, and the Groups option.

So we could use a group to play this kind of bloodbowl. The same could be done for the Bounty's and the Free Agents, and all could be put in the same testing group.

thats my suggestion, think what you want, and feel free to comment, question or insult, im really open and would love to talk about the idea, especially if we can consider to introduce it for real in the league!

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2003 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

okay I haven't thought this through at all, but I like the idea! When I have time I'll post something a bit more detailed...
psikobunny

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2003 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Official tournaments have prizes, player created ones do not.
 Jump to: